I purchased the Seidio 2600mah ext battery for my Curve on Monday because I'm sick and tired of my regular battery not lasting long enough. It arrived around 3pm PST today but I forgot about a charger and I looked at the Seidio multifunction battery charger on here and amazon BUT it didn't have good ratings.

The instructions that came with the battery says "Before inserting into your phone, charge battery for a full 8hrs".

So what charger is best?
    08-12-09 08:08 PM
    Okay Bump!!
    08-13-09 03:04 AM
    I have the same baterry and my stock charger works just fine. I've been using it for almost a year now. No issues at all. I love the extended battery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 03:47 AM
    I have the same baterry and my stock charger works just fine. I've been using it for almost a year now. No issues at all. I love the extended battery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks!

I was wondering about regular chargers and if they could handle an extended battery.

Did some searching and what not and as I said the Seidio multifunction charger did not get good reviews.

Ill get a regular charger unless others suggest different chargers.
    08-13-09 06:20 AM
    i have the seidio 2600mah extended battery as well and i use my regular charger. i havent had any problems with it. it even seems to work fine with old motorola razr chargers ive had sitting around.

what do yall think of your battery?
    08-13-09 02:30 PM
    I thought about buying that battery (I had one for another non-BlackBerry phone and loved it), but I wanted to charge my phone in a cradle, and I don't think it'll fit in a cradle with the extended battery. Since I charge the phone everyday, the standard battery lasts more than long enough for my needs anyway.
    08-13-09 02:35 PM
    i dont know if i got a crappy battery or not, but my standard battery wont last all day. i do a lot of heavy texting and bbm, rarely ever make calls, browse the internet some and get on the facebook app and myspace app occasionally to check it. my memory is really good. on reboot im up at like 49, and usually will run between 39-42 throughout but ill frequently do a hard reset just to refresh it up a bit.

so im not sure if i got a crappy standard battery or what? cause i hear some people say theirs will last the entire day or even 2 days and i dont see how.
    08-13-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD