I had my bb charge through my car charger and when i started my car the car sent a charge throug the bb and i think i fried my battier. The reason i say that is because phone will not hold charge...Is there away to fix the bat or just buy a new one... thanks in advance
    06-29-09 11:14 AM
    I had my bb charge through my car charger and when i started my car the car sent a charge throug the bb and i think i fried my battier. The reason i say that is because phone will not hold charge...Is there away to fix the bat or just buy a new one... thanks in advance

I'm not aware of a way to "fix" the battery. As a matter of fact, it might not be the battery at all. You may have damaged the phone itself.

P.S. You might get more traffic to your threads if you use more descriptive titles. For example, "Charger might have fried my battery."
    06-29-09 11:37 AM

P.S. You might get more traffic to your threads if you use more descriptive titles. For example, "Charger might have fried my battery."
    Plus, it makes searching for solutions a lot easier once the thread has been buried.

How old is the unit? If it's relatively new, I'd try to take it into the store and see if they won't give you another battery to try out; but it might be something more serious.
    06-29-09 11:43 AM
    I'm not aware of a way to "fix" the battery. As a matter of fact, it might not be the battery at all. You may have damaged the phone itself.

Sounds like a good title to me! Change made......

Now to the OP, this is the official rule ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    06-29-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD