My charger port is flaky cuts on and off all the time tried new chargers same thing happens will charge but have to keep adjusting plug to BB. Am i screwed, can i repair
    09-26-09 02:20 PM
    I would get a charging dock and only use your usb for updates and reloads. The docks are under $10.00.
    09-26-09 02:26 PM
    thought about that good idea. Thanks
    09-26-09 02:34 PM
    1). Get the charging cradle. This, imo, is a must have Blackberry accessory.

2). I got one of my BlackBerrys repaired here PDA Repair World - A full line of RIM BlackBerry repair services and BlackBerry parts for all BlackBerry handheld devices. They were expensive but did a good, fast job for me.
    09-26-09 02:42 PM
    It's probably not your charger at all, and more likely your USB port. I had the same problem with my old Curve, and I too, thought it was the charger.
    09-26-09 04:40 PM
    My charge port was bad from day one, I used to have "jiggle" or manuver the cord a certain way to get it to charge. They replaced the phone and the rep asked me not to use the charger from the original phone but instead gave me a new charger. She also suggested that I buy the cradle, so that'll be my next purchase.
    09-26-09 08:31 PM
    The problem is not your charger but your USB port. Save your USB port in only syncing stuff from your computer and use a charging pod. One of the best accessories I got for my Curve.
    09-27-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD