I am going to London and France for the first time in a couple months. Will this charger work? http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

I just wanted to double check so I don't end up buying and being disappointed! I've never been outside of North America so wanted to check.

Thanks friends!
    03-01-10 12:38 PM
    that should do the job
    03-01-10 12:48 PM
    That looks good, most of the transformers today have the ability to adjust voltage so all you need is to make sure that the plugs fit. Another option would be to use the USB port on a computer (assuming you are bringing one).
    03-01-10 12:51 PM
    It will work, the interchangeable pins in the picture are exactly what you need for UK and France. I have used one of these all over the world.
    03-01-10 12:52 PM
    Charger will work for sure,

BUT you can use your existing charge and a cheap adepter, easily,
    Universal to Europe Wall Plug Adapter - HP iPAQ Glisten
    or as someone else mentioned a USB charger. with your laptop, or anyone elses laptop for that matter
    03-01-10 12:56 PM
    That will work fine, they also sell universal adapters all over the place - like best buy and radio shack for 5 to 15 bucks. My wife travels for work and has one that has a bunch of different plugs. She plugs the US plug in one side and selects the one she wants on the other. I think she paid $10.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 01:00 PM
    That will work fine, they also sell universal adapters all over the place - like best buy and radio shack for 5 to 15 bucks. My wife travels for work and has one that has a bunch of different plugs. She plugs the US plug in one side and selects the one she wants on the other. I think she paid $10.

They are so cheap I just buy new ones everytime I go over the pond, instead of trying to keep track of what I did with them.
    03-01-10 01:08 PM
    They are so cheap I just buy new ones everytime I go over the pond, instead of trying to keep track of what I did with them.
    Yeah those worked great for me if you don't want to get a new charger. Also, if you need another one abroad, I know that in Boots pharmacies in the UK, they sell adapters. I'm sure somewhere in France too but I'm not sure where.
    03-01-10 01:17 PM
    True story. Her's cost so much because it's a fancy model, . On one trip she forgot hers and got a loaner from the Novotel front desk in Frankfurt.

03-01-10 01:19 PM
    Thank you so much guys, you are all very helpful!
    03-01-10 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD