I'm a newbie wannabe - that is waiting for the Bold to come out before I get my first Blackberry. Curious if there will be a charging/syncing cradle for the Bold when it comes out so that all you have to do is slip it onto a cradle on top of you desk and it will both charge & sync at the same time? I had such an accessory on an older model Nokia and this was the best thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 10:48 AM
    Here is one:

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Chargers

I'm sure there will be others to choose from also.
    07-27-08 11:40 AM
    Thanks for the info. I didn't even think that the Blackberry site would have any Bold accessories yet, so didn't even look.
    07-28-08 03:47 PM
    Maybe the heat is getting to me but from the Blackberry site:

Display, sync, and recharge your BlackBerry smartphone in the office or at home with the help of the BlackBerry desktop Charging Pod...while winding a charger behind the Charging Pod to re-power and/or a data cable to your handheld's USB port for syncing...

I know the bottom side 'connectors' are for charging and one of the holes at the bottom is the mic so, what the other one for? I initialy thought it could be for the lanyard or synching like it says above. But the last bit confused me.

So is it like Seido cradles then where you plug a cable to the USB port on the side or..?
    07-29-08 02:17 PM
    Maybe the heat is getting to me but from the Blackberry site:

Display, sync, and recharge your BlackBerry smartphone in the office or at home with the help of the BlackBerry desktop Charging Pod...while winding a charger behind the Charging Pod to re-power and/or a data cable to your handheld's USB port for syncing...

I know the bottom side 'connectors' are for charging and one of the holes at the bottom is the mic so, what the other one for? I initialy thought it could be for the lanyard or synching like it says above. But the last bit confused me.

So is it like Seido cradles then where you plug a cable to the USB port on the side or..?

I agree that this is little confusing. How a chargong pod using copper on the behing of blackberry can sync
    07-31-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD