I searched and searched and searched but I couldn't find a way to change the in holster settings. This is what I have tried so far:

Profiles>Edit normal> ?? No holster settings ?

And

Options>Password>Lock Handheld Upon Holstering

That's all I could find.
    04-19-10 10:23 AM
    Profiles > Edit Profiles > Normal > then what do want to edit the Phone, then open that and under "Play Sound" might be Always, In holster, or Out of Holster... same goes for Vibrate: In Holster, Out of Holster or Always.
    04-19-10 10:41 AM
    I was going to say to go to edit profile, but nvm...Seems RIM took everything good and changed it Smh.
    04-19-10 10:42 AM
    Profiles > Edit Profiles > Normal > then what do want to edit the Phone, then open that and under "Play Sound" might be Always, In holster, or Out of Holster... same goes for Vibrate: In Holster, Out of Holster or Always.
    Thanks for this!

Also, my ringtone stops after I pull my phone outta the holster, how do I fix that ?
    04-19-10 10:46 AM
    When you're trying to change the holstering settings, check the "play sound" under the sound profiles for each item. You can either have it set to "In holster", "Out of Holster" or "always" and thats for all the items...
    04-19-10 10:46 AM
    It's on always.
    04-19-10 10:50 AM
    I found the default Normal profile settings (in OS .593) to be rather poorly chosen... i had to go and revise every single item... what a pita!
    04-19-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD