Has anyone ordered from cellphonemall.net before? I ordered a Curve pouch with wriststrap from them cause I couldn't find one locally and they seemed to have a good price. It's now been two weeks though and I haven't received it or even received a notice of shipment.

I've tried emailing them...I really don't want to have to call them but I will if I have to. Luckily I paid through Paypal so I can contest it if it doesn't show up ever.

Any suggestions?
    09-12-08 11:03 AM
    Has anyone ordered from cellphonemall.net before? I ordered a Curve pouch with wriststrap from them cause I couldn't find one locally and they seemed to have a good price. It's now been two weeks though and I haven't received it or even received a notice of shipment.

I've tried emailing them...I really don't want to have to call them but I will if I have to. Luckily I paid through Paypal so I can contest it if it doesn't show up ever.

Any suggestions?
    Did you get it yet?
    09-13-08 11:31 PM
    Some companies, which are smaller, don't check their orders for a day or more. I ordered some motorcycle parts from a place (google mapped the address and it was an apartment!) didn't get the stuff until 17 days after I ordered, they never returned any of my emails, no phone numbers, and no email conformation for shipment.
    Just be careful where you order from, I'd rather pay $5-10 more at a respected and well known company then one I'm having doubts about.
    09-15-08 01:42 AM
    So I called this morning and guess what? They said they no longer carry the wriststrap case and that they would send me a belt clip style- NO! Not what I wanted! (how do you use a beltclip when you haven't got pants to attach it to I ask?)! So I asked her to refund my money. She said the refund would be done this morning. What I wanted to know was WHEN were they going to inform me of this? Just not notify me and hope I don't notice?! GARG!

So since I can't find it for a better price anywhere- and the ppl at the Source, Futureshop, and Bestbuy have all told me they don't carry the CURVE wriststrap case- only the Pearl one (what? Only ppl with Pearl's don't wear a lot of pants?!) I'm just going to order it straight from Blackberry.

At least BB deals in Canadian funds!
    Last edited by Navan; 09-16-08 at 10:17 AM.
    09-16-08 10:14 AM
    So Small update:

The wrist strap cases for curves are no longer being made. I tired to buy one directly from Blackberry (who still has them on their website) and they said they had none in stock. Umm...crap.

So I found the red ones and the black ones on Amazon.com. They won't ship to Canada so I had it shipped to a friend in New Mexico whose going to turn around and ship it to me. Seems like a lot of work for a case, but I really need the wrist strap not the belt hook.
    09-17-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD