Hello All, Any one have any experience with either of the two holster / case combos available from Verizon online? Pros/Cons, likes/dislikes....any info will help. I tried running to my local V store and they didnt have any available for me to play with

Enter your location

Enter your location

Thanks!
    11-18-09 01:41 PM
    In desperation, I got the VZW cover/clip combo for the S2.

The cover fits correctly, but because of the way it is "cut" at the top right corner there is a sharp piece of plastic that seems to always "catch" on my hand or if I put it into my pocket. Not as seamless as a Seidio or Otterbox.

The holster does have a clip, but you have to SLIDE the phone into the holster...no snap in or clip to hold it. I'd prefer a snap and click setup.

I'm waiting for Seidio to get their act together...I had the Innocase/belt clip combo and it worked extremely well for me on my S1. Dropped it many times...solid protection, and made the phone feel good in my hands.

Does anyone know of a really good screen protector that covers the surface keys (the complete face) instead of the smaller protectors VZW offers? Seems silly not to have protection for the keys...
    11-18-09 02:38 PM
    Does anyone know of a really good screen protector that covers the surface keys ... instead of the smaller protectors VZW offers?
    I bought and used PhantomSkinz on my phone...patient application and you can't even tell it's on there. Full face coverage, and every "set" actually includes two sets of protectors.

this is actually related to OP, because I don't/didn't trust the Verizon cases, so I went ahead with the screen&body protector...haven't looked back
    11-18-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD