03-08-10 05:11 AM
40 12
tools
    Just got a Blackberry Tour and its already getting pretty scratched up. I just put it in and out of my pocket. I'm looking for a lightweight cases with very little bulk. Any ideas?
    03-05-10 06:05 PM
    Epik Resin Case. Best case I've used so far and only about $6. Look in the accessories forum for more info.
    03-05-10 06:12 PM
    Is that the on that has the pattern design on the back?
    03-05-10 06:16 PM
    Agree on the epik case. I also use it and does not add much bulk. If you decide to use the pouch that the phone came with it will still fir even with the epik case on, which is a big plus for me since I use the pouch for work.
    I ordered mine from degasis.net they have plain and pattern ones. $8 shipped.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 06:17 PM
    Get the Pro version, nothing on it. I have the smoke color Pro and it is very subtle on the phone. Also fits into the OEM holster with it.
    03-05-10 06:18 PM
    I use a white silicone condom.
    03-05-10 06:21 PM
    I use a white silicone condom.
    Make sure it doesn't rip, be safe.

03-05-10 06:23 PM
    I love the Epic cases as well. The Pro has larger cut-outs for your headphone jack and charging cable, but I don't have a problem with either of those things fitting just fine with the patterned cases. Great price and degasis.com has crackerjack service!
    03-05-10 06:37 PM
    I use a thin leather pouch that I ordered online. It fits comfortably in my pocket.
    03-05-10 06:56 PM
    Oh I will. Actually I like mine because I can grip the rubber and it don't fall out of my fingers if I don't have a tight grasp on it.
    03-05-10 07:04 PM
    Seidio Incase Surface --- 17$ on Amazon. Best case I've ever used on a BB. I love the thing!

03-05-10 07:59 PM
    03-05-10 08:14 PM
    I love my otter box commuter case, alittle bit more bulk but I know the phone is safe. The defender is way to big, steer clear unless u work construction!

D

03-05-10 08:56 PM
    I use and love the Epik transparent resin gel cases. They come in 5 colors, fit like a glove and fit snugly in the OEM holsters. Standard design pattern model is $4.99 on eBay with free shipping, Pro model (no pattern) sells for $6.99 with free shipping. Both models include 1 ultra clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Seller DCMUGEN ships from China (takes 1-2 weeks), but other sellers ship from US for slightly more money, but faster shipping. You can get them at www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc. as well.

Epik Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 and other phones on eBay.
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 03-06-10 at 08:15 AM.
    03-05-10 09:03 PM
    The otter box for the tour is great. It has a rubber layer and a hard plastic layer. There is a minor flaw. The charging adapter is a little tricky to plug in for charging but it is a small issue. Just make sure its charging when you set it down.
    03-06-10 05:26 AM
    Are there any sites that are safe (ie - not scams) to design your own case? I know what I want on it and can't find it already made.

Amazon has quite a few great cases if you feel like searching! Otter Box is supposed to be amazing.
    03-06-10 05:44 AM
    I just searched "epik resin tour" on ebay and got no results.. Where can I find that case?
    03-06-10 06:38 AM
    You can get the Epik cases from Justin at degasis.net. $6 + $2 shipping.
    03-06-10 07:23 AM
    I just searched "epik resin tour" on ebay and got no results.. Where can I find that case?
    take out the word resin and you will find it, or look below

You can get the Epik cases from Justin at degasis.net. $6 + $2 shipping.
    I use and love the Epik transparent resin gel cases. They come in 5 colors, fit like a glove and fit snugly in the OEM holsters. Standard design pattern model is $4.99 on eBay with free shipping, Pro model (no pattern) sells for $6.99 with free shipping. Both models include 1 ultra clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Seller DCMUGEN ships from China (takes 1-2 weeks), but other sellers ship from US for slightly more money, but faster shipping. Or you can get them at www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc. as well.

Epik Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 and other phones on eBay.
    03-06-10 08:14 AM
    I use the Incipio Ultra Light Feather. Super lightweight snaps right on. Barely know it's there. Hence the name.

Can be found HERE
    03-06-10 10:11 AM
    Epik Case + PhantomSkinz on the screen and earpiece

Don't really use the headphone jack or microUSB, so I actually prefer the non-Pro Epik case. More edge protection, the back is flat and smooth (the Pro version has a funky indentation), and I like the very subtle argyle pattern.
    Last edited by richro; 03-06-10 at 10:31 AM.
    03-06-10 10:29 AM
    I use this case plus a screen protector and i love it. The case is great for people who dont like bulky cases and it is much easier to pull it out of your pocket compared to a silicone case.
    03-06-10 11:00 AM
    Epik Case + PhantomSkinz on the screen and earpiece

Don't really use the headphone jack or microUSB, so I actually prefer the non-Pro Epik case. More edge protection, the back is flat and smooth (the Pro version has a funky indentation), and I like the very subtle argyle pattern.
    I agree and also use the non-pro epik case with the very subtle, almost invisible pattern. The case is transparent and the BB logo, labels and covered buttons all show through. I do use the ear phones and micro usb cable and charger with no problems whatsoever.
    03-06-10 11:55 AM
    Siedio Innocase Hybrid is what i use, protects everything on the phone besides the screen and keyboard, very thin no bulk and it looks excellent...check it out..
    03-06-10 12:54 PM
    I bought something like this on ebay a few months ago. Real cheap and it worked great!

For Blackberry Tour 9630 Black Gel Case Rubber Cover - eBay (item 390166543608 end time Apr-05-10 19:54:52 PDT)
    03-07-10 05:27 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD