There is an excellent review on the Case Mate Smart Skin. Does anyone have any experience with invisibleShield?

Which do you think is better.
    Thanks.
    01-21-09 04:19 PM
    There two completely different products. The Case Mate Smart Skin is a Silicone/Rubberized Case. The Zagg invisibleSheild is a "skin" that is applied to the phone itself.

I have the invisibleshield and I recommend it highly. As long as you take your time and apply it right, its a great product.
    01-21-09 04:43 PM
    tempted to order smart skin. my only reservation is the reported difficulty in using the trackball

invisibleshield / BSE is more like a huge screen protector that covers the entire device.
    01-21-09 10:16 PM
    Check out my review on the Case Mate Smart skin, hope this helps
    01-21-09 10:20 PM
    I just installed my invisible shield last night and I like it a lot. I have read that a lot of people take the pieces off of the black sections and I am considering doing the same just because I like the rubber feel and don't think they would get damaged like the rest of the phone. Otherwise I love it! It took me about half an hour to install. It protects my precious pink perfectly!
    01-21-09 10:25 PM
    how much is crackberry shop shipping to Canada cost?

i wanted to buy a Case Mate SMART SKIN and the total came to $53...... $31 for shipping? WTF
    01-22-09 12:08 AM
    tempted to order smart skin. my only reservation is the reported difficulty in using the trackball

invisibleshield / BSE is more like a huge screen protector that covers the entire device.
    Check out the forum on the case mate smart skin. A lot of positive feedback. Regarding the trackball, I adjusted to it quickly and have no issues. One post suggested adjusted the trackball movement settings to compensate for the skin.
    01-22-09 12:43 AM
    im getting this case off ebay for $15
    01-22-09 12:46 AM
    Check out the link below for the case mate smart skin.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/sma...d-case-120564/
    01-22-09 12:46 AM
    I have the Smart Skin on my Curve and the problem with using the Trackball is one that is overcome over time with usage.
    01-22-09 07:48 AM
    i had the invisible shield on other electronic devices and like it a lot. think im gonna get one for my bold.
    01-22-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD