So I have been online this morning checking out the cases sold in the crackberry store, as well as other outlets online. One that caught my eye was this one

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ru...medium=content

Anyone have the Seidio Rubberized Case?
    07-30-08 04:19 AM
    It's nice. But I suggest you buy the Seidio rubberized case + holster from Amazon for around $45. I bought each seperately and ended up spending $60.
    07-30-08 04:33 AM
    yes i have it. thats all i use. i just throw it in my pocket and dont worry about it
    07-30-08 05:53 AM
    I just got cases and holsters for my wife and I, we love them!! It does add a little size but more than acceptable for the protection!!!
    07-30-08 05:58 AM
    Just wondering what is better about the Seido Rubberized Case compared to the Blackberry rubber case you can get at the stores.
    07-30-08 06:10 AM
    thanks for the insight guys
    07-30-08 06:52 AM
    I bought one with a kick stand for 20.00 from AT&T store
    07-30-08 07:08 AM
    the rubberized case is really nice....it helps protect from drops but it is hard to find a proper holster for it...so i would try and find a holster as well but it is a good choice...
    07-30-08 08:06 AM
    I have the Seidio rubberized hard case and skinned holster and it works great. Just remember that if you do get the rubberized hard case, get the "skinned" holster. The "unskinned" holster is for a naked berry.
    07-30-08 08:34 AM
    I just got the same one you are looking at yesterday. It is really nice. I got the burgandy one because my phone is red. You can't even tell it's on. Well worth the purchase.

My only complaint, which I knew, was that I can't charge my phone in the cradle because it won't make contact with the battery charger because the case it slightly too thick. I just had to decide whether I wanted my phone protected or a nice charger. Oh well...I want my BB protected.
    07-30-08 09:32 AM
    I too would like to know the difference between BB's rubber case and seidio's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 10:32 AM
    I just got the same one you are looking at yesterday. It is really nice. I got the burgandy one because my phone is red. You can't even tell it's on. Well worth the purchase.

My only complaint, which I knew, was that I can't charge my phone in the cradle because it won't make contact with the battery charger because the case it slightly too thick. I just had to decide whether I wanted my phone protected or a nice charger. Oh well...I want my BB protected.

I agree with everything above. The Seidio rubberized case and holster are fantastic. Just be sure that if you have a CDMA 8330 that you get the case specific for that model. It is slightly different. And there are two different holsters as well, one made for the hard case and one made for the Blackberry without a case.

However, you CAN charge the phone in a cradle if you use the Seidio cradle that is made for their case. It works with or without the case and I think I paid $24(?) for it from the Seidio website. The build quality is every bit as good and precise as the case. It connects to the contacts on the back of the Curve so you just drop it in. It includes a wall/USB charger as well. I highly recommend this charger if you are looking for one to fit the Seidio hard case. I keep it on my nightstand. Sometimes I set the backlight to stay on during charging and use my BB as a nightlight.

Here's a link for the cradle -Desktop Charging Cradle

EDIT - I actually paid $29 for the cradle.

Last edited by Cammer; 07-30-08 at 10:35 AM.
    07-30-08 10:33 AM
    [QUOTE=mrlee2k8;550849]So I have been online this morning checking out the cases sold in the crackberry store, as well as other outlets online. One that caught my eye was this one

I have that case and the holster...I love it!!! I had the blackberry soft rubber case which I didn't like as much..
    07-30-08 10:49 AM
    I can't compare the sedio and the blackberry case because I have never seen a bb hard case. The main reason I got the seidio is cause of the rubber feel, very thin yet still hard and at my local verizon store

07-30-08 11:24 AM
    I really like these, but I'm worried about it being in my pocket. Wouldn't the lint, etc.. from the pocket get in the keyboard/trackball? And how about having the trackball exposed like that while in the pocket?
    07-30-08 12:45 PM
    I havnt had a problem with it, but I do have a tendencey to blow it out everyday while I'm at work with the air gun

07-30-08 12:52 PM
    I have the case and holster and i do love them. I have had a few accidents where dropped the phone and the nice thing that the Seidio case takes the impact and has no effect on the phone.
    07-30-08 01:03 PM
    update: the case I ordered came broken in the package =(. I will be giving them a call Monday morning.
    08-03-08 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD