12-10-09 06:16 AM
49 12
tools
    Got THIS and can't be happier
    Can you post a pic or two of your 9700 in this case? I'd like to see how it looks. Isn't this pretty much the epik case then?
    12-07-09 07:51 PM
    How did you get an Incipio case? I spoke to their customer service this morning to ask about the SILICRYLIC case and was told they do not have any cases for the 9700 yet. The SILICRYLIC should be available on their website in about 2 weeks and I would assume the Feather and the dermaSHOT would be available at that time also.
    12-07-09 07:52 PM
    I got the Incipio feather case in a 2 pack when I got an accessories credit when I bought my phone. Not into cases at all but this is seriously the best case I've ever owned. I like that it doesn't get in the way of the edge keys on each side of the keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 08:36 PM
    12-07-09 08:42 PM
    12-07-09 08:51 PM
    I saw the Incipio cases at AT&T store today when I picked up my phone...

12-07-09 11:38 PM
    I got the T-Mobile Blackberry protective cover (hard case) that they sell at the T-Mobile store. I got it in red, which looks somewhat maroon/purple. Surprisingly, it is quite good. Doesn't add much bulk. Makes it feel like the size of a Curve 8320. It is very easy to put on and take off the case. All you do is slide the backing and push the phone out to take it off. The only issue I have with it is that the sides of the case makes it a lil difficult to type the keys on the sides, but it's not that big of a deal.
    12-08-09 12:14 AM
    im using the otterbox right now, and i purchased it out of the crackberry store.
    12-08-09 12:19 AM
    Does anyone have pics of a black incipio feather case on their phone?
    12-08-09 12:43 AM
    The rubber cases are horrible for the 9700. I bought one from Telus and it keeps falling off..:S It's ridiculous.. so now I'm just using my leather case that the phone came with. They have very limited selection for cases right now.
    12-08-09 12:53 AM
    Can you post a pic or two of your 9700 in this case? I'd like to see how it looks. Isn't this pretty much the epik case then?
    Here are 2 pics, hope you like it
    12-08-09 12:53 AM
    The Epik and the case above seem to be the same silicone type case as the one I got at the AT&T store. While not as cheap, we were able to have the phone covered from the start, which is a must!!

If my son decides on a hard case, I think he will go with the Seidio Innocase II; might also look at the Incipio Silicrylic when it comes out. I am sure more cases will show up after the first of the year.

I did see a two pack of cases at AT&T which must be the Feather, but I did not remember them having the Incipio brand on them; interesting since Incipio says they do not have cases available yet for the 9700! There also was an IFrogz case, but we didn't like the color.
    12-08-09 07:53 AM
    I got the incipio feather cases in Forest Hills, Queens, on 71ave/Continental ave.
    thanks. going to head over there today.
    12-08-09 08:03 AM
    I got the seidio innocase II when i bought the phone at AT&T...
    Bloody marvy!!
    Fits snug, and feels great... Also can still slide into the supplied leather swivel holster that comes with the phone..
    A Deff bonus!!
    12-08-09 02:50 PM
    Got my husband the Otterbox Commuter and it fits perfectly into the Innocase II holster that he had for his 8900. I am using some cheapie snap on cases found on eBay. They're the hard shell with rubberized feel. I already cracked the hard case I bought at the T-Mobile store and when I saw these cheap ones came in a rainbow of colors, I picked up 3. Now my case can match whatever theme my BB is rockin, they add little to no bulk, feel good in my hand, and if I kill it I can pick another one up for cheap.

12-08-09 07:32 PM
    Here are 2 pics, hope you like it
    Thanks for posting these pics.
    12-08-09 07:40 PM
    Because of my "dropping "itis" and now a smaller phone, I got this case/cover...

from at&t.
    12-09-09 05:03 PM
    How do you like the ifrogz? I saw it in the store and knew they made iPhone covers, but did not know they had a cover for the BB. I did call ifrogz and this is the only color available, but they will make others after the first of the year.
    12-09-09 05:29 PM
    How do you like the ifrogz? I saw it in the store and knew they made iPhone covers, but did not know they had a cover for the BB. I did call ifrogz and this is the only color available, but they will make others after the first of the year.
    I like it. Fits in my pocket and no extra weight.
    12-09-09 05:31 PM
    are they for sale yet?

to answer the OP I just got a casemate barely there and I love it.
    Like the look of this one, does it give enough protection to the front if dropped?
    12-10-09 12:21 AM
    Im stuck with BSE body kit and the default case it came with. What I want is something to go over the 9700 but still fit in the OEM case. I like it a lot but everything so far is to big for my phone to fit back in the oem case.
    12-10-09 12:48 AM
    I got the OEM silicone gel skin case for my phone.. eBay for $6 shipped. That and adding a screen protector, I am good to go.
    i don't have a screen protector. don't need it, as i'm meticulous about where my phone goes, but i have the BB gel case as well. bought it from the t-mo store. perfect.
    12-10-09 12:52 AM
    Bought the cheap A55 silicon skin cover as soon as I got my phone. I have to fight a little to pull it out of the belt clip case it comes with but it's all I could do at the time as there was nothing available other than the skin cover.

I really dig otterbox and commuter seems perfect, although it's a little priced high. I'm torn......I quit :P
    12-10-09 01:38 AM
    I have a screen cover. But for full protection, you need a Case-Mate or an Otter-box.

12-10-09 06:16 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD