TEAM BB - I just picked up the BB 9650 and purchase the Seidio Extended battery for it, great battery, I used it once before on an older BB. Anyway, I am trying to get a nice plastic holster or protective case to FIT the phone with the Extended battery that I purchased. Please help, I am trying to get something soon as I got the phone already and I don't want to scratch it up. Thanks
    05-23-10 05:27 PM
    the Holster for the Tour that Seidio makes for the Tour fits with the Extended Battery. Or you might even want to buy the Holster that fits with the case as well if you ever want to carry your phone in the holster while the case is on too.

As far as the case for it right now, Seidio does not have a case out for the Extended battery yet for the 9650. I mean the Tour one would fit, but the charging port is slightly moved on the 9650 so you would have to slide on and off that case everytime to charge it. So just wait until Seidio comes out for a case to work with the extended battery. No other manufacture makes a case for the Extended battery but Seidio

I also have the 2600 battery and LOVE it!
    05-23-10 06:03 PM
    I had the extended battery on an 8900, and used the OEM Bold 9000 holter, it fit quite well.
    05-23-10 06:34 PM
    by the way, the Holster I'm talking about that fits the 2600 battery is the one made by Seidio which is the Spring locking holster. Best Holster I have ever had!
    05-23-10 06:35 PM
    by the way, the Holster I'm talking about that fits the 2600 battery is the one made by Seidio which is the Spring locking holster. Best Holster I have ever had!
    Thanks for the info. I think I know the one your talking about but judging from the pictures it looks like a 2-piece case with the actual piece that goes onto the phone does not fit the extended. I mean I know the plastic holster works because the back of the phone faces out but the 2nd piece that actually covers the device does not seem to look like it would fit. Do you know what I mean?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 11:20 PM
    I had the extended battery on an 8900, and used the OEM Bold 9000 holter, it fit quite well.
    I just want to be sure that the phone screen does not get scratched up is all. I loved the old school blackberry holsters

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD