I am wondering what cases are the best for this device. the oem case. does it fit in any of the other blackberry cases and the sleeper function works.
    09-26-11 07:13 PM
    I've been looking for legit online stores that sell tpu gel cases or hard cases for the 9360.. But looks like eBay's the only one so far with reasonable prices. You could try looking at eBay and see if something there meets your needs or read case reviews if there are any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    09-27-11 04:44 PM
    Yeah i looked on ebay. I really like the otterbox commuter case but the problem is i also need it to fit in a leather holster that the magnet will put the phone in sleep mode. once i find a good fit i will post so everyone can know and not go through all the trouble.
    heartbeat13 likes this.
    09-27-11 08:21 PM
    Yeah i looked on ebay. I really like the otterbox commuter case but the problem is i also need it to fit in a leather holster that the magnet will put the phone in sleep mode. once i find a good fit i will post so everyone can know and not go through all the trouble.
    I'm not really a fan of Otterbox, but I'm sure your review for its 9360 case would be of help Hope to hear from you soon! As for me, I'd just stick with a gel case for now as I am a bit on the saving money side x)
    09-28-11 05:09 AM
    I use the OEM torch leather pocket for mine. It fits good with the gel skins on it as the curve pouch is too small when using skins
    09-28-11 05:57 AM
    Thanks for the posts. Does the torch case work with the sleeper magnet? I thought I would try the old bold 9700 cases I have like 3 of them and then maybe the 9000/9900 cases to see if any of those magnets work. I ordered the tpu case from crackberry. I just need the protection with a the Leather case for work. When I am at home it will be naked.

Thanks again for all the help
    09-28-11 08:59 AM
    The 9900 cases work with the phone with the oem soft case on along with the otterbox commuter case. Sleeper function also works. So far very happy.
    10-03-11 11:25 AM
    8520 cases fit the 9360 as well, although it feels loose, but still fits :P
    10-05-11 09:50 AM
    Same here. The Sedio horizontal pouch/case I used on my 8900 doesn't activate the sleep function on the 9360, neither does the 8900 OEM case which I replaced with the Sedio case because I didn't want any parts sticking out unprotected. Still looking...
    10-06-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD