Looking for some feedback...there are a million different choices, and I'm stuck.

I think an aluminum case would be great, I really like that, but the reviews said that it interfered with signal.

Any suggestions?
    08-13-08 12:07 AM
    I have the Seidio hard rubberized case. It is plastic but it's offered GREAT protection for my phone! My Pearl looks like it did the day I took it out of the box. I really do recommend it. It's great with the holster as well!!
    08-13-08 12:09 AM
    I have the Seidio hard rubberized case. It is plastic but it's offered GREAT protection for my phone! My Pearl looks like it did the day I took it out of the box. I really do recommend it. It's great with the holster as well!!
    does the case move around over the phone itself? and how's the texture? not too slippy?
    08-13-08 12:14 AM
    I would suggest the otterbox. I have never been happier with the protection that it gives

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 05:43 AM
    I second the otterbox. Top notch case and great dirt, moisture, & shock protection.

08-13-08 11:15 AM
    I just got the seidio hard rubberized case as well. I got the 'Innocase Hybrid' which is black on the back and clear in the front. The back has a nice rubbery texture so it feels secure when holding it. Since the front part is clear plastic, you can see the actual color of your blackberry and also the carrier branding. Ordered it on the seidio website for $29.95 http://www.seidioonline.com/PhotoGal...H2YBB8130%2DCB
    Last edited by Nick917; 08-13-08 at 06:24 PM.
    08-13-08 06:12 PM
    i also have the seidio hard rubberized case with the holster and I love it. It feels great to the touch, is durable, ( dropped the phone once) and it still looks brand new. It does not move around in the case and fits snug in it's holster. I give them both 5 stars on quality, craftsmanship, and great looking. They are a bit pricey but I would buy it again.
    08-13-08 10:28 PM
    I love the cases that vaja sells.
    They fit the phone perfectly and look great!

08-13-08 10:37 PM
    I'd go with the otterbox too. Super protection!

08-13-08 10:56 PM
    I ordered a blue Seidio Rubberized Case off of Ebay for 20 bucks with shipping. No way in **** I was paying $36 w/shipping from CrackBerry. The OtterBox looks nice, but I'm not spending upwards of forty dollars for a case.
    08-14-08 02:15 AM
    I use a cheap ($9) rubber skin case and some generic cut to fit screen protectors ($4 for 3 sheets, and each sheet can be cut for two Pearl screens)

I carry my phone in my pocket with my keys, and have dropped it several times and have not damaged or even scratched it.

The keypad/tracball is unprotected though. Still I get excellent protection for under $15.00

08-14-08 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD