Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used the seidio innocase ii case or the casemmate hybrid. I cannot decide which one to purchase and I would love feedback on either one. Thank you!
    01-20-11 01:12 PM
    I don't know if this helps, but my wife has an innocase for her Samsung Captivate. It keeps the phone from getting banged around in her purse, but doesn't seem "otter box" strong or anything. It fits pretty tight and is sometimes hard to remove. I don't know how one would fit a BlackBerry.
    01-20-11 03:11 PM
    I have the Innocase II on my 9700 and love it. If you have to take it apart, it can be a bit difficult, but that's only because it fits like a glove. Doesn't add a lot of bulk either. I've used Seidio products for years and have never let me down. Tried the cheaper ones but always came back. My wife put one on her 9800 and loves it too.
    01-20-11 04:07 PM
    I have the Innocase II on my 9700 and love it. If you have to take it apart, it can be a bit difficult, but that's only because it fits like a glove. Doesn't add a lot of bulk either. I've used Seidio products for years and have never let me down. Tried the cheaper ones but always came back. My wife put one on her 9800 and loves it too.
    Same here- I have used Seido Innocases on 2- 9700's, 2-8900's and I have recommended their product(s) to various Droid & iPhone users.
    01-20-11 04:24 PM
    You will also still be able to a Desktop Cradle with the case on if you like docking or using the bedside mode of your BB!

Here is a link to the cradle in the CB Store:
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-de...medium=content

Regards,
    01-20-11 06:01 PM
    Okay, thank you! do either of them add too much bulk? I dont do anything heavy duty I just drop my phone A LOT and cannot stand my rubber case. I also need a screen protector and cant decide which one. ahh the decisions...
    01-20-11 07:02 PM
    I just bought the iSkin for the 9700 and I love it, and it comes with a glare free screen that is the best screen I've had.
    01-20-11 11:24 PM
    My last couple of phones (and my wife's 9800) all have had Skinomi screen protectors on them. You can't even tell it is on there. No orange peel effect at all. Looks like glass.
    01-21-11 01:06 AM
    Thanks for the replies! Any other inputs on which case??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD