I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on cases for bb8900? I was thinking something that looks good but will protect my device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 06:11 PM
    OtterBox makes some of the best cases and their customer service is dynamite!

They arent flashy, some say kinda ugly... but they work awesome!!

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Cases // OtterBox.com
    12-26-10 08:05 PM
    here are a few 8900 cases
    body glove
    casemate
    oem case
    OtterBox Defender
    Last edited by gavriel; 12-26-10 at 10:28 PM.
    12-26-10 10:18 PM
    I use an iSkin Vibes FX case in green. I love it! It's very snug and I like the argyle design it has. Plus it has a clear cover over the camera area (a hole for the lens), so that's some added protection. I'm a huge fan of colorful translucent objects, so this case was perfect for me.

iSkin Vibes & Vibes FX for BlackBerry Curve 8900 - Overview
    12-27-10 07:46 PM
    outerbox FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-28-10 08:25 PM
    I was using the Seidio Innocase II. Worked great for me. I drop my phone all the time and the case protected well. After over a year of use (and dropping) the case started to break in a few places so I replaced it. However, my phone doesn't have a scratch on it.
    12-28-10 11:53 PM
    I second the Vibes suggestion. Have the red one and love it - well worth the extra money
    12-29-10 12:29 AM
    Otterbox is like Alienware, Monster Cable, and Apple. Charge a thousand times what an item costs, and you'll make a ten times more money with one percent of the sales.

Any throwaway $2 Chinese plastic snap-on case will work great, and my $7 Dollar General holster has been ace for years.

I would pay more for a case if I paid more than $20 for my phone.... but since I didn't pay $600 out of pocket, and I have insurance... and I'm absurdly careful... no need to waste money, I guess.
    12-29-10 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD