Hello all....

Just wondering...will the cases that fit the Tour fit the Tour2???
    02-03-10 10:08 PM
    Yes. The size is the same as the T1.
    02-03-10 10:09 PM
    That is what I have heard too. They better fit, otherwise, I have a couple of returns to make lol
    02-03-10 10:21 PM
    Funny, I was just thinking of making this thread lol.

Anyway, can anyone recommend some good Tour cases? I just want something that feels good in the hand, protects the phone, and doesn't collect a ton of lint when in your pocket. And something not too bulky either.
    02-03-10 10:43 PM
    Most of the good cases (ie..Otterbox) have a circular opening for the trackball. I would think you'd need a square opening to adequately fit the trackpad.

I don't see why the holsters would make any difference though.
    Last edited by rocco225; 02-03-10 at 11:01 PM.
    02-03-10 10:58 PM
    I bought the Seidio Innocase II Surface (pink), and I like it. Granted, I don't have a phone to put in it yet, thank you very much VZW! But I had looked online for cases that got the best ratings (I'm in class a lot and need to kill time) and this one did well. It is a two piece hard case with appropriate openings for all the necessary buttons and such. It doesn't feel that thick, it is sturdy and has a coated surface that isn't sticky, so it shouldn't collect lint. Hope that helped!
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    02-03-10 11:02 PM
    I bought the Seidio Innocase II Surface (pink), and I like it. Granted, I don't have a phone to put in it yet, thank you very much VZW! But I had looked online for cases that got the best ratings (I'm in class a lot and need to kill time) and this one did well. It is a two piece hard case with appropriate openings for all the necessary buttons and such. It doesn't feel that thick, it is sturdy and has a coated surface that isn't sticky, so it shouldn't collect lint. Hope that helped!
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    Ah, that's the one I had for my 9700 (that I returned), I was pretty impressed with it.
    02-03-10 11:05 PM
    I already have a Case Mate Hybrid sitting here waiting for a phone to put in it, along with a charging pod for on my desk and one for my nightstand.
    02-03-10 11:08 PM
    Otterbox Commuter Series. Best case I've ever used.
    02-03-10 11:17 PM
    the answer is : yes
    02-04-10 01:15 AM
    I don't see why people don't do the responsible thing and read Tour 1 specs vs Tour 2 before asking about sizes. Too many threads asking that question over and over and over again.
    02-04-10 06:29 AM
    Lets get one thing straight, if people didn't post repeat questions and/or statements, there would be about 5 threads for this forum. Asking the same question over and over again is a way of testing us. It's like practicing for a Spanish vocabulary test. Let's be honest, we're all a little stir crazy right now and seeing a new post to click at least gives us something to do.
    02-04-10 10:43 AM
    Otterbox Commuter Series. Best case I've ever used.
    I went to check out the case you mentioned above and it is a really nice case.

I personally have never bought a case/faceplate from a main company due to the high prices.

I have always went through ebay and have never had a complaint
    you get what you're looking for, in numerous colors and designs and you don't break your wallet.

But the case mentioned above really is nice. I was just trying to help out the people who really don't want to pay that much for a case
    02-04-10 11:03 AM
    Five threads works for me. Less BS to shift through.
    02-04-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD