Ok, ive been looking for a case for my curve and im not really sure what to go with. Right now it has a silicone one but im looking for one a little more substantial...i drop things. What are you folks using?
    05-01-09 11:59 PM
    Take a look at Seidios Innocase skin for your BB. Very durable shell, has a rubbery feel to it, which gives you better grip. Kind of pricey but well worth every penny.

They also have a holster and Innocase skin combo. Here's their site, seidioonline.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:10 AM
    I use the bodyglove its a lil bulky but I have dropped my berry and its still in tact

05-02-09 12:12 AM
    Otterbox all the way!

05-02-09 12:16 AM
    Ohhhh found one...
    Im liking the gold leather with diamonds in it...its on sale for $17,999. At that price maybe ill buy a back up lol How can i convince my husband that i need this?
    05-02-09 12:22 AM
    Tell him the BB's life is in jeopardy! If he's a techie, he'll understand!

05-02-09 12:25 AM
    I use the bodyglove its a lil bulky but I have dropped my berry and its still in tact

I'm also using the body glove case and agree that it's a little bulky. I've spent over $50 on various cases and haven't found an ideal one yet but the bg is the best one I've used so far that provides a decent balance of complete protection without feeling like a total brick in your pocket.

05-02-09 12:43 AM
    Ohhhh found one...
    Im liking the gold leather with diamonds in it...its on sale for $17,999. At that price maybe ill buy a back up lol How can i convince my husband that i need this?
    Do you have a link to it?
    05-02-09 12:44 AM
    Blackberry Source.com - Diamond Case for BlackBerry Curve

Good thing its not in black...id be at the bank tomorrow stumbling over my words explaining why i need this loan. Lil kim style!!
    05-02-09 12:47 AM
    Blackberry Source.com - Diamond Case for BlackBerry Curve

Good thing its not in black...id be at the bank tomorrow stumbling over my words explaining why i need this loan. Lil kim style!!
    Ohhhhh that one. Last time I saw it, it was still $20K.
    05-02-09 01:51 AM
    I have the Seidio and I have to admit it is pretty durable. I've dropped it twice and it has protected my BB. Also have the Seidio belt holder (Women usually don't buy that) but thought I would just add that it works great too.
    05-02-09 01:59 AM
    I have the hard rubbery Seidio 8330 also. I own it in both black and pink. While I like them very much I haven't experienced the durability factor everyone talks about. They both developed little cracks in the upper right hand corner, on the edge where the case snaps together. I even took the black one back to Verizon and exchanged it and the same thing has happened again. So I've been through 3 of these cases within the last 2 1/2 months. Don't get me wrong the cases are still holding up but looking at that crack on the top corner annoys me.

05-02-09 03:10 AM
    If your husband buys that case, please let him know that I am a friend for hire. I do camping, road trips, NBA games and I'll even watch SpikeTV!

I use leather cases.
    05-02-09 07:54 AM
    lol i doubt he'll be buying it for me... whatever!!! I still dont know, i hate the bulk but i may get an otterbox, i heard they were the best, pricey but then again so is a new curve. Ill have to keep looking.
    05-02-09 09:43 AM
    have to agree with hector, seidio case + holster combo works great.
    05-02-09 10:14 AM
    Ok so im on a site looking at cases and faceplates and what not and under " what bb model do you have? " the only option for curve is 8300/8320/8330...I have the 8310 will it fit?
    05-02-09 10:47 AM
    Does BodyGlove or Otterbox come in Pink? Looking for case to protect my wife's screen that is pink to match her Curve 8330.

05-03-09 11:32 AM
    Does BodyGlove or Otterbox come in Pink? Looking for case to protect my wife's screen that is pink to match her Curve 8330.

I haven't seen either of these in pink, but if you Google it or go to both case websites, you'll find out sooner than posting it here and waiting on an answer.
    05-03-09 11:34 AM
    I have a Curve 8310 and I try to protect it as best I can. I use different colored skins. What I found was, I can keep the skin on the BB and it fits perfectly in a bold belt case. The "sleep mode" works great when the phone is put in.
    05-03-09 12:39 PM
    My wife has the hard rubber Seidio and I put a screen protector under the case. You dont see the edges. It stands up to her purse abuse well. Me on the other hand have the Otterbox defender series and love it. The Otterbox doesnt seem to be as popular with the ladies but will protect your BB from the hardest hits.
    05-03-09 01:04 PM
    I'm purchasing the Seidio Innocense Hybrid and probably holster too, but it's the best looking and highly recommended case on here. I always have a screen protector on so it basically makes my curve 100% protected.

05-04-09 02:29 AM
    I would suggest the Incipio Silicrylic case for your phone. Simply because as a woman myself I don't know too many of us that wear holsters!! I've heard great things about that one. I have the Feather for my 8900 and I've been extremely happy with it. Here's the link for the one I suggested for your phone:
    Cases and Accessories - BlackBerry Curve
    05-04-09 02:16 PM
    I just ordered an Otterbox Defender and clip for my Bold. I've had the phone since November and just don't want to take a chance anymore.

9 out of 10 Blackberries fail the Pepsi Challenge.....

(Yes, I know I'm dating myself with that one. Middle age sucks!)
    05-06-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD