I have not seen a post about this particular problem yet, figured I might as well create a new thread. But I purchased a rubber silicone case for my blackberry that covers the sides, the back, and most of the bottom. I figured this would be sufficient in protecting it, but I have been finding random smudges on the silver trim that I cannot wipe off. I'm not sure if the silicone is causing this. Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a case that works better than silicone?
    12-20-08 08:14 PM
    hmm i have not heard of this ... i would try some windex or rubbing alcohol im sure that will get rid of it .. it should not be leaving any smudges .. i have the leather pouch and love it .
    12-20-08 08:22 PM
    Is it the RIM branded leather pouch?
    12-20-08 08:24 PM
    I had some hard to wipe smudges from my RIM branded leather pouch as well.

Wiped down the Storm and it never became an issue again.
    12-20-08 08:32 PM
    Is it the RIM branded leather pouch?
    Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Storm 9500 Leather Pocket Case (Black)
    12-20-08 08:54 PM
    I have not seen a post about this particular problem yet, figured I might as well create a new thread. But I purchased a rubber silicone case for my blackberry that covers the sides, the back, and most of the bottom. I figured this would be sufficient in protecting it, but I have been finding random smudges on the silver trim that I cannot wipe off. I'm not sure if the silicone is causing this. Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a case that works better than silicone?
    No problems like that with mine. I bought my silicone case from Verizon when I purchased the phone.
    12-20-08 08:58 PM
    I have a hard case for mine just bought it today had my storm for about 2 days but it works really well it covers the silver trim and most of the back and I just have screen protectors on the screen. I would try rubbing alcohol to get those smudges off your bb storm but re carefully not to get anything you use to wipe it down in the screen gap if you have one.
    12-20-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD