Got the casemate POP case over the weekend and figured i would post some pics of it.

best i can describe it is that it is similar to the commuter case but is only one piece and flexible so it is much easier to get the phone in and out of the case.

i honestly love this case and prefer it over the commuter right now.

yes i probably should have wiped my finger prints off before i took the shots but oh well lol
    10-24-11 05:38 PM
    Thanks for the pics...I have the commuter and was considering this one. Does it rise above the screen in the front so you can lay it face down and not worry about forward drops?
    10-24-11 05:43 PM
    Thanks for the pics...I have the commuter and was considering this one. Does it rise above the screen in the front so you can lay it face down and not worry about forward drops?
    about as much as the commuter does.
    10-24-11 05:44 PM
    Thanks. Makes me want one now
    10-24-11 05:47 PM
    I have the same case for my PlayBook. Already saved it from a chest high drop onto the sidewalk.
    10-24-11 05:47 PM
    I have the same case for my PlayBook. Already saved it from a chest high drop onto the sidewalk.
    Good to know. I just ordered one for my wifes ipad I bought her for x-mas. Cannot for the life of me get her converted to BB
    11-07-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD