After doing some research I was able to figure out a way to use my 9930 with the beautiful 9900 pocket pouch (yes I said it not the 9000.....the 9900 pouch).

I hate having my phone unprotected and the keys exposed in my pocket. The pocket pouch is a great alternative but when outside the pocket pouch the phone is naked and I hated that. So I made it work.

I simply took the 9900 pocket pouch soaked it in water with a deck of cards (in a ziplock bag without the box). I left it in the water for about 10 hours and pulled it out and (leaving the cards in the pouch) let it fully dry for approx 2 days. Over the two days I kept removing and putting the cards back in.

Once the case dried my phone with the casemate case fits like a glove. Much better alternative to the otterbox / 9000 case because the magnet puts my phone to sleep still! And the pouch looks great!

Kenny
    Old Davy and BlackBerry Guy like this.
    06-14-12 02:30 PM
    After doing some research I was able to figure out a way to use my 9930 with the beautiful 9900 pocket pouch (yes I said it not the 9000.....the 9900 pouch).

I hate having my phone unprotected and the keys exposed in my pocket. The pocket pouch is a great alternative but when outside the pocket pouch the phone is naked and I hated that. So I made it work.

I simply took the 9900 pocket pouch soaked it in water with a deck of cards (in a ziplock bag without the box). I left it in the water for about 10 hours and pulled it out and (leaving the cards in the pouch) let it fully dry for approx 2 days. Over the two days I kept removing and putting the cards back in.

Once the case dried my phone with the casemate case fits like a glove. Much better alternative to the otterbox / 9000 case because the magnet puts my phone to sleep still! And the pouch looks great!

Kenny
    Good idea to save money I see people usually buy for them a 9000 holster. Anyway, have fun with your combo
    06-23-12 06:40 PM
    I have the 9900 holster but not a big fan of the big flap look. Will give this a try.
    06-25-12 08:41 PM
    Worked great on the holster that came with the phone. Can now fit a 9900 with the OEM hard shell on in it.

06-28-12 12:00 AM
    That's great! Glad to see others are doing the same.
    06-28-12 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD