02-20-10 10:43 AM
43 12
tools
    Get the Sena Ultrathin Leather pouch. Works great and slides right in your front pocket. Keeps the lint out and protects very well. I have tried virtually all cases and skins and the pouch works best for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 07:46 PM
    I like the naked Tour too, but I also like it from getting too banged up. A good compromise is the Seidio case. Very slim almost like its naked.
    02-15-10 07:56 PM
    I keep it naked, holstered in the seidio spring clip holster. I don't keep in my pocket, ever. Somemay think I'm trying to advertise that I have a bb, but does anyone care if I have a bb? Don't need to press lock or standby, no lint worries, quicker to access, slim, light, sleeper magnet.

02-15-10 08:11 PM
    i prefer the case-mate barely there. it just covers the back and a little of the chrome. its like its naked, with a little better grip.
    02-15-10 10:04 PM
    Get the Sena Ultrathin Leather pouch. Works great and slides right in your front pocket. Keeps the lint out and protects very well. I have tried virtually all cases and skins and the pouch works best for me.

Ive been looking for a decent pouch for the Tour. Thanks for the info.
    02-15-10 10:09 PM
    Just use an oem pouch when I carry it in my pocket.
    02-15-10 10:16 PM
    Is an oem case the one it comes with? I don't understand oem hardware so much. And what do the letters oem mean?
    02-16-10 03:12 AM
    I never use a case on my tour. I've had the same one since release and no trackball issues. Cases are too big of a pain when you have a charging pod.
    Exactly what I was gonna say. I had a skin on my Tour for a while but decided to leave it off since it was becoming a hassle taking it off everytime I wanted to set it in the charging pod.

02-16-10 05:32 AM
    as much as i like a naked phone.. they are just too costly for replacing. and never goign on contract i pay good money and want to protect my investment.

currently i am using a 'roots' tuff skin... 5mil case that is tested at a 4+ft drop.
    keeps the phone nice and safe.
    02-16-10 07:36 AM
    In my opinion I never buy cell phones without cases! I love my tour so I have an arsenal of cases ranging from Seidio Innocases to the Epik hard crystal cases. I also made an investment and bought the Invisible Shield as well.
    02-16-10 07:44 AM
    not! I like mine naked. I've had a naked berry for the past few years (8830 then Tour) and have not had any issues. Other than an occasional negligible line I've not had a problem. *knock on wood*
    02-16-10 03:00 PM
    Is an oem case the one it comes with? I don't understand oem hardware so much. And what do the letters oem mean?
    lol. good questions. i always knew it what it implied but i never bothered to see what it exactly stood for.

original equipment manufacturer
    02-16-10 03:03 PM
    I am really funny about cases too I usually get like the hard cover cases...like pink ones but the dern thang gets sticky junk under it ...so i bought a Bodyglove case off of ebay...We shall see...I heard its not too bulky and it looks nice...so ill post my opinon!!
    02-17-10 08:51 AM
    In my opinion I never buy cell phones without cases! I love my tour so I have an arsenal of cases ranging from Seidio Innocases to the Epik hard crystal cases. I also made an investment and bought the Invisible Shield as well.
    My Tour is on its way, and I have already ordered a Case-Mate Barely There. However, I was interested in an Epik case, but when I went to their website it doesn't appear that they offer anything for the Tour. Which seems odd. The Tour isn't even listed in the little pull-down menu. So where did you find your Epik case??

02-17-10 10:07 AM
    I don't use a case on my tour. It sees alot of abuse and just keeps on tickin. They are a pretty tough durable phone. If you prefer it without a case ,I would say go without. The phone will hold up with no issues. (at least mine has anyways. ) I too prefer it without a case. Much sleeker and more comfortable in the hand and while your talking on it.

Last edited by stoneynumbnuts; 02-17-10 at 11:17 AM.
    02-17-10 11:15 AM
    My Tour is on its way, and I have already ordered a Case-Mate Barely There. However, I was interested in an Epik case, but when I went to their website it doesn't appear that they offer anything for the Tour. Which seems odd. The Tour isn't even listed in the little pull-down menu. So where did you find your Epik case??

Hey Congrats on ur TOUR ur gonna love it!!! As for where I purchased mine... it was bought on Ebay they ship from Hong Kong, I have 4 of them!!! I love them, it makes the phone feel naked while offering up super protection!!!
    02-17-10 11:44 AM
    Yeah, this one protects well and fits very snug. It looks like it's made on the phone actually. A lot of people who didn't know better thought my phone came like that. And the holster part slides over the front and what that does is put it in standby and protect the screen. Check out the case I use. It doesn't add much thickness at all. it's the best case I've seen BUT it still just looks kinda better and feels a little better without it. My girlfriend has a case like you have on her curve. Well, my ex now. And it is cool but still not the natural feeling.

Heres my case. Buy OEM Verizon Blackberry Tour 2 9650 & Tour 9630 Shell/Holster Combo Case Pack - Black, 84039, FREE SHIPPING!
    Thank you for posting this! Upon your recommendation I looked at this case and I bought one. I love it!!! I found it at a sprint store, it came in sprint packaging but they don't show them online. Looks great!!! and has a somewhat rubbery feel, it's thin but sturdy. I only use the holster for work but the clip on it is really low profile, like that too. I didn't like my Epik case. Thanks again!
    02-19-10 05:32 PM
    Thank you for posting this! Upon your recommendation I looked at this case and I bought one. I love it!!! I found it at a sprint store, it came in sprint packaging but they don't show them online. Looks great!!! and has a somewhat rubbery feel, it's thin but sturdy. I only use the holster for work but the clip on it is really low profile, like that too. I didn't like my Epik case. Thanks again!
    Yeah, this case just saved my phone just the other day. I dropped it on the sidewalk right on the screen side. But because of this case it just scratched up the holster. If it wasn't for this case my screen would be scratched to **** right now. Yet it looks brand new! All because of this case. Now I know I won't be carrying it naked. lol
    02-20-10 10:43 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD