I know it's a relatively pointless topic, but I'm curious to know what's out there for these slippery, keyboardless gems. I'm currently using the "skin" which works great for anti-sliding in your car......anti-shock, etc...but man it's a magnet for every kind of lint, dust, and pocket-spooge! Plus it really doesn't protect the screen.

Anyone using anything better and maybe a link to purchase?

Thanks and have a great weekend.
    12-19-08 12:56 PM
    i have ghost armor on it and im using the seidio spring clip holster
    12-19-08 01:09 PM
    Look for seidio or otterbox.
    they are good
    12-19-08 01:11 PM
    i like the hard case you can get from verizon. i have the lime green one.
    12-19-08 01:13 PM
    I have the clear hard plastic cover on my storm. The case I use is my old Palm Treo 700p case. I says palm in small letters on the front. It also matches the case that came with my Plantronics 925. Yes, it fits in the case with the hard cover on it.
    12-19-08 01:14 PM
    i bought the holster from bestbuy but it broke after 3 weeks so i bought the spring clip holster from seidio. The seidio one is built much more durable but the belt clip on the bestbuy one was a little bigger
    12-19-08 01:15 PM
    Seidio spring clip holster and ghost armor...excellent quality clip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 01:18 PM
    Although I'd purchased both the BB Storm Leather Pocket as well as the BB (all) Black Silicone...I use the Silicone all the time.

The VW screen protector works great (seriously) and the black silicone skin makes it look really nice while having a great slip proof feel to it...

It just looks right...descrete and tasteful
    12-19-08 01:23 PM
    Although I'd purchased both the BB Storm Leather Pocket as well as the BB (all) Black Silicone...I use the Silicone all the time.

The VW screen protector works great (seriously) and the black silicone skin makes it look really nice while having a great slip proof feel to it...

It just looks right...descrete and tasteful
    I'm assuming the VW screen protector is available through Verizon, correct?

I too am using the silicone skin as I mentioned in the post....love the feel....really makes the unit solid....but it really attracts everything to it. I feel like I'm constantly blowing off dust and lint. I will look into the screen protector though.

Thanks for the response(s) so far.
    12-19-08 01:44 PM
    I'm also interested here... good thread.

Can folks post pix of their gear please?
    12-19-08 01:44 PM
    Just got this, I love it.

Ordered from the employee store for $16. I slide my phone in with the screen out but with the buttons up in order to not have any problems ripping off buttons. (A rumor I read online)

Works like a charm and feels very high quality.

I highly suggest AVOIDING verizon's plasticy belt clip. My clip actually depressed the mute button on my phone in addition to holding the top of the device into the holster. Not very inspired design work.
    12-19-08 01:55 PM
    I just looked at the Ghost Armor on their website. So whats the gig with that stuff? Do you simply "stick" on each piece? If you want to remove it, will it leave a residue ? Looks pretty cool though......I'm wondering if it's just as slippery as the phone itself once it's all on.
    12-19-08 02:11 PM
    I just got one off of eBay. I haven't received it yet but the price was awesome.

Go to eBay and search for this: STORM HOLSTER BELT CLIP

I would leave the link but I need a few more posts
    12-19-08 03:16 PM
    I'm assuming the VW screen protector is available through Verizon, correct?

I too am using the silicone skin as I mentioned in the post....love the feel....really makes the unit solid....but it really attracts everything to it. I feel like I'm constantly blowing off dust and lint. I will look into the screen protector though.

Thanks for the response(s) so far.
    Can you put the Storm in the Pocket with the skin on? I'm waiting for my new horizontal leather holster. Love the holster and wouldn't consider putting ANY phone in my pocket again since I trashed at least 5 phones that way. But will the silicone skin stay on with repeated holstering and unholstering or is the fit too tight?
    12-30-08 11:07 PM
    seidio spring clip holster, vzw screen protector...
    12-30-08 11:09 PM
    Bought a clear hard case and a black silicone skin on eBay. Decided to go with the silicone for now. It's not bad for $4, and I compared it with the BB one at Best Buy today and I prefer the ebay one more, it has better coverage, and 1/4 the price.

I am interested in the Seidio FlexArmor though, if anybody has pics of one on a Storm (other than the stock photos) I'd love to see them, or hear your feedback because I think it looks cool, although it totally reminds me of the same one my boss had on his Jesus Phone.
    12-30-08 11:16 PM
    Waiting on this case. Shipped out today.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

Last edited by Jascias; 12-30-08 at 11:50 PM.
    12-30-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD