08-06-09 11:20 AM
218 ... 56789
tools
    I'm using both invisi-shield. I LOVE IT. and BB leather case. Simple and effective just like the device itself.
    02-17-09 08:51 AM
    BSE and OEM Silicone Sleeeve. I thought Justin was nuts saying that over time, that it wouldn't attract as much lint on the sleeve but over the past couple days, I've noticed that it is, in fact, the case.
    02-17-09 10:12 AM
    I've been switching around a lot.

First I used VZW hard case with universal screen protector. liked it but I got bored with it. Decent protection, nice access. It was a little bit of a pain to snap on and off when I needed to but overall wasn't that bad. Put aside now as a backup when a little more protection is needed.

Then I switched to the Monaco Aluminum case. Great overall protection, made my phone look like the terminator. liked that for a while until the hinge got caught on the edge of my desk and opened sending my Storm sliding across the classroom naked. Wasn't too thrilled with that. So I ended that one.

Then I got the Invisible Shield and used a silicone cover with my old curve OEM leather holster. The IS gave me issues and the silicone cover collected so much lint and dust that it was driving me crazy. The silicone is going to be used as an every day backup if I want to put it in my pocket or for a sleeker look than the hard case (I used it the other day when I had to wear a suit and I didn't want the added bulk in my pocket). But the damn thing collects dust just from sitting there.

Right now, as of yesterday, I'm using the VZW screen protectors and VZW leather blackberry storm case. So far I'm pretty happy with that combo. Not as protected from drops but not as dusty or linty. and I don't have to worry about the case unhinging. Plus the battery sensor helps I guess keep the battery from draining as quickly.

We'll see how long I stick with that before I change my mind again.
    02-17-09 10:25 AM
    Ok, so i just got my innocase today. It looks and feels great. But is anyone else having a problem with the tab not actually "clicking" into place like it says on the instructions? I mean its put together pretty flush, but all i have to do is pull it and it will come apart. Doesnt seem like a problem, maybe it needs to be broken in. Anyone else having this happen?
    02-17-09 02:13 PM
    I'm just using the BSE all around- don't like adding bulk as I use this and an iPhone
    THANKS FOR THE REVIEW btw!
    02-17-09 02:40 PM
    Ok, so i just got my innocase today. It looks and feels great. But is anyone else having a problem with the tab not actually "clicking" into place like it says on the instructions? I mean its put together pretty flush, but all i have to do is pull it and it will come apart. Doesnt seem like a problem, maybe it needs to be broken in. Anyone else having this happen?
    That sounds about right for the Innocase.... it snaps for me but it is really quiet!!
    02-17-09 02:42 PM
    That sounds about right for the Innocase.... it snaps for me but it is really quiet!!
    Thanks, was just checkin. It really is an awesome case....love the felt lining
    02-17-09 02:57 PM
    For those of you with the Innocase II, what color did you get? I bought a black one for my first 8900 but then ended up returning the phone and subsequently the case. Now I'm on my replacement 8900 and thinking of ordering the burgundy case.
    02-17-09 03:11 PM
    I got the black one, i think it goes good with the black kyboard and whatnot. I also love how just a hint of the silver bezel shows.
    02-17-09 03:14 PM
    I got the black one, i think it goes good with the black kyboard and whatnot. I also love how just a hint of the silver bezel shows.
    The black is definitely sleek and I'm normally conservative when it comes to things like this but I'm kind of in the mood for something colorful....
    02-17-09 03:21 PM
    I have a OEM black silicone skin for mine, and believe me it protects the helll out of it if it's dropped. the day I got it, I dropped it and it just bounced. I won't use anything else, it looks too slick with the black/crimson.

I'm gonna be getting a 8900 and I'm gonna use a black skin if I can find it.
    02-17-09 04:41 PM
    I bought the rose pink combo... It should be here by Friday.. I will post comments and try to upload some pics of mine.
    02-17-09 05:27 PM
    I bought the rose pink combo... It should be here by Friday.. I will post comments and try to upload some pics of mine.
    Please do, thanks!
    02-17-09 05:29 PM
    Anyone know if the 8900 will fit in the OEM Holster with the OEM skin on it?
    02-17-09 05:30 PM
    i got my white oem skin off ebay for 6 bucks. I advise not to get the screen protectors off there....i still cant get all the bubbles out
    02-17-09 06:15 PM
    anyone order a skin from accustation?
    02-17-09 06:33 PM
    I'm using a BSE (minus the screen protector) and a Curve 8320 Sleeve. I'm waiting on a Clarivue screen protector. The BSE screen protector is poor and the 8900 sleeve is too tight. I'm struggling to find the right combination. Hopefully the clarivue does the trick then my phone will be set.
    02-17-09 06:35 PM
    Does anybody know if there is a crystal hard case that actually covers the screen? I don't really like putting on screen protectors and I don't mind the extra layer of protection like the 83XX series had.
    02-17-09 06:49 PM
    so i'm guessing the people who said they bought the seido II case didn't b/c there are no pictures!! picture please and reviews about it please! thanks
    02-17-09 09:25 PM
    so i'm guessing the people who said they bought the seido II case didn't b/c there are no pictures!! picture please and reviews about it please! thanks
    I just got mine tonight, and it's fantastic! I'll try to get pics up tomorrow night if I can.
    02-17-09 09:28 PM
    I use Phantom Skinz.
    The fit isn't perfect though! Maybe Ghost Armor would have been better... Still really nice.
    02-18-09 06:23 PM
    I use a Seido Inno case because it fits in the Inno belt clip.
    02-18-09 11:42 PM
    I also use the black Innocase II combo with the black holster. I usually only like silicon skins, but this is great. Only thing that wasn't cool was that I had to take off my BSE full body protector. WAY too tight with it on (wouldn't snap on).
    02-19-09 12:46 AM
    I also use the black Innocase II combo with the black holster. I usually only like silicon skins, but this is great. Only thing that wasn't cool was that I had to take off my BSE full body protector. WAY too tight with it on (wouldn't snap on).

Really??? wow I have not put the full BSE on yet since I am waiting on the black bezel. Usually I take covers on and off, but with the Innocase II I dont think I will be doing that. Don't worry she will get to go naked every now and then

So I dropped the phone on concrete last night and absolutely no damage with the Innocase II on it only a small scuff mark on the case!! I should have been using the holster but put it in my pocket and it slipped out of my hand when I pulled the phone out last night. It really went for a ride bounced like 3 or four times!!!! VERY satisfied with this case!!
    02-19-09 07:48 AM
    It really went for a ride bounced like 3 or four times!!!!
    Lol i'm sure your eyes got a little bit bigger with each bounce! I know mine would have hah.

Good to hear that tho, i've got the same Innocase as you, and the holster on the way!
    02-19-09 08:50 AM
218 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD