08-06-09 11:20 AM
218 ... 34567 ...
tools
    What ever you do stay away from the company handhleditems.com. I just got my order, it was a hard snap on case, that felt rubberish..I order a rubber silicon case. Ok I was trying to take the case apart as I noticed they gave me a clip for the hip..I broke the case and my 8900..just at the top.. After screaming at everyone in the house, I was able to use a credit card to slide the top of my phone back together.. Ok, contacted handheld and had to send them an email asking for a full refund. Im just going to a local non tmobile store and try there cases on before I buy anything else. Sniff sniff..
    02-11-09 05:18 PM
    Got my seidio innocase II today - very nice
    I ordered the combo (case + holster) Saturday and received it yesterday (before I even have my 8900, which will be tomorrow!). After playing with the case without the phone, I was wondering how firmly does it fit on the phone and does it stay in place? I certainly hope it does, because it wasn't inexpensive.
    02-11-09 06:25 PM
    It is very snug. You have to slide the phone into the top portion (is has a felt like material inside the case) and then you snap on the bottom portion. I really love this case! It is protective but not bulky at all - it adds no detectible weight. And now with this seidio case on I can re-use my 8320 rex regina case that I loved so much.
    02-11-09 06:31 PM
    any1 know where i can get a green silicone case for my 8900???
    02-11-09 07:41 PM
    any1 know where i can get a green silicone case for my 8900???
    crackberry store, ebay, your local tmo store...
    02-11-09 09:20 PM
    I am using an OEM Silicone case, and hopefully I will get my BSE in the next day or two, and then my phone will be fully protected .
    02-11-09 09:23 PM
    crackberry store, ebay, your local tmo store...
    the crackberry store and tmobile dont have GREEN. I havent checked ebay tho.
    02-11-09 09:27 PM
    the crackberry store and tmobile dont have GREEN. I havent checked ebay tho.
    how does neon green sound? found some through google.

here
    02-11-09 09:34 PM
    how does neon green sound? found some through google.

here
    OMG!! I love u. thats exactly what i was looking for.
    02-11-09 09:50 PM
    Got my seidio innocase II today - very nice
    pretty!!!
    do you use a cradle with it?

eta:
    i'm using a black hard case that has a velvety silicone feel, i got it at the rogers shop when i was picking up my phone. it doesn't add too much bulk and it covers the screen which i like. ordered the BSE skin also though.
    Last edited by kae.rae; 02-11-09 at 10:58 PM.
    02-11-09 10:56 PM
    OMG!! I love u. thats exactly what i was looking for.
    no problem...i just might get one for myself.
    02-12-09 12:00 AM
    I've actually had a leather pouch, a hard case, and a rubberized silicone case for my old 8100, and still wound up not using any of them. I had it for two years and after maybe 5 drops over that time, the only things wrong with it were some paint chips on the chrome parts.

To me, the form factor and how easily it slips in my pocket is more important than any protection or additional "looks" benefit a case might give. I just don't see the point of buying a very slim phone and then bulking it up anyway.
    02-12-09 12:45 AM
    I definitely see your point and absolutely agree with you, although I will still be buying protection for my 8900. At the rate that I manage to get full upgrades at (every 6 -8 months), I would like to try and keep it in as mint condition as possible so that I can easily sell it and put the profit towards my next upgrade.
    02-12-09 04:16 AM
    All naked now. Except for bse on screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:18 AM
    I went with Innocase II Surface Combo, Black

along with the deluxe screen protector. From my past experiences having the hard case has saved more than one bb on multiple occasions lol
    02-12-09 09:40 AM
    I went with Innocase II Surface Combo, Black

along with the deluxe screen protector. From my past experiences having the hard case has saved more than one bb on multiple occasions lol
    Me TOO!!!! But i have the BSE on already!!

Most of the time i think it will just be in my front pocket all by itself tho!!!
    02-12-09 09:51 AM
    I'm going to use the T-Mo Gel Skin (didn't have OEM skins in yet) and a BSE screen protector. I noticed the T-Mo skin will cover the 'Blackberry' logo on the front though.. Now all I have to do is wait for my Curve to arrive (tapping foot impatiently)
    02-12-09 04:23 PM
    This seido case is really nice. Stronger and thinner than the silicone case. And it doesn't cover the BB logo.

02-12-09 04:37 PM
    Just ordered the innocase II combo with holster. Hope it's as nice as ClintRo says it is!
    02-13-09 01:27 AM
    I have been using a Monaco horizontal case for about a week now... fit is Great... exactly what I wanted in a leather case. Here is a picture from my 8900 - downsized to be able to attach as a thumbnail

*** EDIT: Here is the Link: BlackBerry Curve 8900 Monaco Horizontal Pouch Type Leather Case And that is not a snap closure... it's a magnetic closure.
    Last edited by fatboy97; 02-13-09 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Added link.
    02-13-09 07:06 AM
    I'm going to use the T-Mo Gel Skin (didn't have OEM skins in yet) and a BSE screen protector. I noticed the T-Mo skin will cover the 'Blackberry' logo on the front though.. Now all I have to do is wait for my Curve to arrive (tapping foot impatiently)
    I have the black TMO gel skin, I think its makes the phone look very big. I also got the holster from TMO I thinks it a speck brand...Im returning both this morning as I dont like how it is controled in the holster. Im just going to spen the 50 bucks on the seidion case (rose pink)
    02-13-09 07:56 AM
    you wont be disappointing... get the case holster combo!!!
    02-13-09 07:59 AM
    innocase... and Holster. Increases the size of the phone which I like
    02-13-09 08:12 AM
    you wont be disappointing... get the case holster combo!!!
    is that holster strong? I've broken every plastic holster like that I"ve ever had....Never owned a Seidio though, so maybe that was my problem....still undecided on my holster (i like to pocket my phone), guess I'll get the black innocase II though
    02-13-09 10:19 AM
    I'm using the Seidio Innocase II skin with their Innocase Holster. Love Seidio products!

02-13-09 10:24 AM
218 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD