08-06-09 12:20 PM
218 12345 ...
tools
    I have always used the rubbers for the best protection lol before i started using BB i always had the leather cases with the hip clip. I am clumsy my bf yells at me when i drop my phone lmao.... usually on carpet and only a foot or less so it doesn't seem THAT bad. i noticed that the rubber does give good protection for that but if ur dropping on concrete then the rubber would just protect from scratches mostly i guess
    01-28-09 01:35 PM
    I've ended up buying the OEM Silicone case off Amazon. Frankly I got it because it was cheap ($6.50) and gets good reviews from people who use it. I don't have the phone yet (wont until the 11th) so I can't comment on how they'll work when I actually get it on the phone.
    01-28-09 01:49 PM
    has anyone got the shipping info for their zagg order?
    I received an email last night from Zagg with my shipping information.
    01-28-09 08:53 PM
    I received an email last night from Zagg with my shipping information.
    Same here, today though.
    01-28-09 08:56 PM
    I got my oem case today from crackberry. The link:
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

Let me tell you - it is a really tight fit. I'm sure being leather it will loosen up over time, but right now it is quite snug to say the least.

I have a rex regina for my 8320 curve and this one is not nearly as nice. I will wait and get another from them when it comes out.
    01-29-09 02:50 PM
    I just picked up the exact same one, brook. I totally agree - it was a super-tight fit when I first started using it but it's beginning to get worked in nicely. So far, I have no substantial complaints, save one. By the design of the curve keyboard, buttons WILL get pressed as you're placing it into the holster. I've simply just gotten into the habit of locking my device before holstering it though.

Other than that, it's great.
    01-29-09 03:04 PM
    Taryon - just wondering - have you found it is easier with the screen facing out or facing in (towards the clip)? There seems to be a slot for the trackball on both sides of the case?
    01-29-09 03:37 PM
    Taryon - just wondering - have you found it is easier with the screen facing out or facing in (towards the clip)? There seems to be a slot for the trackball on both sides of the case?
    They both seem to fit nice and snug facing either way. I just tried it out now and there isn't much of a difference. To be honest, I've only been using it with the screen facing outward.. BUT! You just solved a very minor inconvenience that I had.

With the screen facing outward, I normally have my phone sideways on my right hip with the flip latch opening towards the left. I'd always have to do this tiny little half-flip-of-the-phone in my hand in order to be holding the phone properly, but now if the screen is facing inward, the way I take the phone out means it's already being held properly in my hand!

I'm amused easily sometimes.
    01-29-09 04:03 PM
    im an invisible sheild guy myself, or no case at all, looks and feels better naked
    02-02-09 01:49 PM
    here's a pic of my new case. ain't she sexxxy!

and only $15 at the mall! perfect fit. i have more pictures and an unboxing video (lol) if anyone is interested i can post to show the various angles
    02-02-09 02:03 PM
    Like the leather case for the magnet that helps improve battery like and essentially locks the keys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 02:43 PM
    Has anyone ever used one of these cases?

Silicrylic Silicone With Plastic Case For BlackBerry Curve 8900 By Incipio

Pics are not the best, and I just wanted some feedback from anyone who has used one.
    02-02-09 04:27 PM

Pics are not the best, and I just wanted some feedback from anyone who has used one.
    I was curious about those, too. They could look cool, but they could also look awful - I can't find any better pictures of those.
    02-02-09 07:46 PM
    I prefer the look of vaja cases, since they will make the cases completely custom.
    02-02-09 09:23 PM

i just order mine last night for my 8900. i'll post pics once i get it in and i'll def let you know
    02-02-09 09:33 PM
    I prefer the look of vaja cases, since they will make the cases completely custom.
    Impressive do you have one? I'd be interested in hearing your experience with it.
    02-02-09 10:25 PM
    i am using TRIPLE coverage LOL i know its insane but i've had a pearl before and i dropped it like ankle high and it broke so im extra careful with this cuz im pretty clumsy

I have ZAGG protection + red or blue blackberry silicone + leather blackberry 8300 series case (so the phone can fit WITH the silicone inside)

hereeeee....
    02-02-09 11:15 PM
    Oem silicon slip on, and a heavy duty screen protector. I'm done with this battery draining business.

02-03-09 04:11 AM
    i am using TRIPLE coverage LOL i know its insane but i've had a pearl before and i dropped it like ankle high and it broke so im extra careful with this cuz im pretty clumsy

I have ZAGG protection + red or blue blackberry silicone + leather blackberry 8300 series case (so the phone can fit WITH the silicone inside)

hereeeee....
    No that's SUPERMAN coverage lol

Ohhh now that is Gorgeous! girl where do you find this stuff at? The only thing im concerned about is the buttons. Since im a Waitress I keep myphone inmy apron. I am around water, crumbs and food all day long. I love that pink one though lol
    02-03-09 05:39 AM
    What's a baller? Is it the new yuppie?
    02-03-09 07:37 AM
    i'm currently using the slip case i got with my 8900 but I have just ordered the same tote case as knowledge_6 but in black.
    02-03-09 07:46 AM
    Two questions, what holster are people using with tne following:

-Storm with OEM silicone skin
    -Curve 8900 with OEM silicone skin

With the Curve my hunch is that a Curve or 8800 holster will work and if not I still have a 8700g holster. However, the Storm is too tall and the flap won't close right. Any ideas?

02-04-09 12:42 AM
    I checked out the Vaja website - those cases are sooooo nice. Various colors of leather, totally customizable, with monogramming, etc. The have a virtual build area so you can try hundreds of combinations - very cool.

Vaja Leather Products

They don't have one out for the 8900 yet, but I put my name on the email list and when they come in I will definitely get one of these!
    02-04-09 09:10 AM
    Just pre-ordered the seidio innocase II in pink. They are shipping on Feb. 10 and all colors are now available for pre-order.

seidioonline.com
    02-04-09 04:31 PM
    I just ordered both a white and a black oem silicone case. I have the screen protector and the silicone cases now all I need is the 8900 haha.
    02-04-09 05:40 PM
218 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD