Running a dignostic and then provisioning in your network connections menu, will register your BB, I ran both tests today and later recieved an e-mail stating my BB was registered.....then I noticed I had (FULL) bars and my EV-DO was *EV* all the time!! and not *ev* with (some) bars like it is some of the time. Just thought I'd let yall know if you wanted to give it a shot, might help ur signal out too!
    12-09-07 06:10 PM
    I usually call Sprint customer care and do it while on the phone with them. I think they also have to/can set some setting on their end to make sure you get reset with local towers.

I've reprovisioned (with customer care on the phone) a few times already.
    12-09-07 06:35 PM
    how do you do that without calling sprint. I hate calling them...LOL!
    12-09-07 07:02 PM
    is the re=provisioning like what verizon guys do by dialing *228 option 2 and downloading all the tower/roaming stuff for the area?
    12-10-07 12:07 AM
    No...no dialing required, it is an option when u hit ur menu button while in the network manager, both diagnostic and provisioning are on the drop down list
    12-10-07 01:11 AM
    I only see the option to run a diagnostic.
    When the test completes, there is mention of provisioning, but I cannot locate a specific 're-provisioning' option..
    12-10-07 08:50 AM
    If I mentioned to re-provision.....my bad, I meant to just *provision* which is the same option u saw after the diagnostic....which is how I did it, ran diagnostic first then the provision...
    12-10-07 07:10 PM
    How do you get to the Network Manager?
    01-04-08 05:11 AM
    Mine was done right out of the box or the store rep did it on set up.
    01-04-08 06:41 AM
    How do you get to the Network Manager?
    It's under Options - Mobile Network
    01-04-08 06:58 AM
    I think I did mine by accident a few weeks ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-08 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD