I currently have an OEM silicone case. I like it and it looks decent but it is a dust magnet! Also, not the easiest to get in and out of my pants pocket. I'm considering a Seidio Innocase II. Your thoughts on the Seidio Innocase II?

1. Is it a dust magnet?
    2. Does it slide easy or is it "grippy" like the silicone case?
    3. Does it protect well?

Thank you in advance.
    01-21-09 02:52 AM
    I have the Seidio Innocase I and couldn't be happier.

It's not a dust magnet, easy to wipe off, yet its not slippery. It's not as grippy as the silicone case, but it has the same texture as the non metal sides of the storm (not the chrome, the black parts on the side).

Mine protects completely, and I use it with the Innocase Holster, which is great as well!
    01-21-09 02:53 AM
    I have this and I absolutely love it. Glad I found it on youtube and ordered one. This is way better then the blackberry rubber case and goes in and out my pockets better.

01-21-09 03:38 AM
    i was looking at the egrips protector/case - has anyone ever used that?

http://shop.crackberry.com/egrips-/4...medium=content
    Last edited by thegosling; 01-21-09 at 06:12 AM. Reason: link
    01-21-09 06:08 AM
    I have a sweet SENA case.
    01-21-09 06:11 AM
    I went naked with the OTHER Seidio case, the spring clip holster. SWEET!
    01-21-09 08:31 AM
    I currently have an OEM silicone case. I like it and it looks decent but it is a dust magnet! Also, not the easiest to get in and out of my pants pocket. I'm considering a Seidio Innocase II. Your thoughts on the Seidio Innocase II?

1. Is it a dust magnet?
    2. Does it slide easy or is it "grippy" like the silicone case?
    3. Does it protect well?

Thank you in advance.
    I just got the Seidio Innocase II and Innocase II holster. I am very please with both. It is not a dust magnet like the silicone case. It is almost as grippy as the silicone one but it is a rgid case and provides good protection. The holster and case work well together. I could also put the phone with the Innocase II in a leather holster such as the one for the Bold.
    01-21-09 08:46 AM
    I have the Innocase II w/ Holster combo. It is AMAZING. It feels great, looks great and isn't a dust magnet. It has a really nice soft touch feel, but its a hard case. I can't tell you how many times I dropped my Storm with this thing on and not a scratch on either the phone or the case. I highly recommend it.
    01-21-09 09:24 AM
    I recently got the Fortte leather Thin Pocket and am very happy with it. Thin, high quality, puts the Storm to sleep as it should, etc. Seems great.

See: Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    01-21-09 11:14 AM
    I use Innocase 1 as it provides better protection up top than the Inncocase 2. But it is far from a perfect product - the top part of the case is unlined and will eventually permanently mark the Storm, it is difficult to take off (G-F you need to do a quick battery pull) and it does not allow you to use the OEM charging Pod.
    01-21-09 11:32 AM
    I have the hardshell case that you can get at the Verizon Store. It is very protective and looks slick, black and silver.
    01-21-09 11:44 AM
    I use Innocase 1 as it provides better protection up top than the Inncocase 2. But it is far from a perfect product - the top part of the case is unlined and will eventually permanently mark the Storm, it is difficult to take off (G-F you need to do a quick battery pull) and it does not allow you to use the OEM charging Pod.
    I am thinking of getting the Innocase 1 for the better protection aspect. I use QuickPull so I'm not worried about easy removal and according to another thread on this forum, Seido is developing a charging pod that will work with the Innocase. Do you really think it will leave a permanent mark on the Storm?
    01-22-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD