View Poll Results: My Curve is still in perfect condition, which is worth investing in?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Screen Protector

7 14.58%
  • Belt Clip

2 4.17%
  • Silicone Case

7 14.58%
  • Screen Protector AND Belt Clip

6 12.50%
  • Screen Protector AND Silicone Case

15 31.25%
  • Belt Clip AND Silicone Case

2 4.17%
  • All 3

7 14.58%
  • None

2 4.17%
04-03-09 08:02 AM
38 12
tools
    I put the Invisibleshield, screen only on my Curve, and love it. You can barely tell it's on the phone and it offers great protection. I mostly carry the Curve around in my pocket.
    As far as a case, I've been eyeballing this one. I really like the looks of it and have read that they make good products.
    03-31-09 02:41 PM
    I want to get some protection for my bb. However, here in the UK i cannot find a silicone case or screen protectors? How rubbish is that? I don't know if i'm looking in all the wrong places but i've been in all the phone shops in town etc.

Ebay is good for skins and screen protectors. Other places to try are pdaciti.co.uk, theblackberrystore.co.uk amd mobilefun.co.uk. High street stores are never very good for blackberry accessories.
    03-31-09 05:02 PM
    Does anyone have an Otterbox knocking about?
    I have an Otterbox knocking about. Want me to knock it your direction? Hit me up.

-E
    03-31-09 06:49 PM
    i've got an invisible shield on. it's great, adds minimal weight/thickness to the phone and protects it from scratches.
    03-31-09 08:38 PM
    I have an Otterbox knocking about. Want me to knock it your direction? Hit me up.

-E

No, you're alright ta, just my sense of humour.
    04-01-09 04:15 PM
    I use the case that came with the phone. look pretty good to me
    04-01-09 04:20 PM

No, you're alright ta, just my sense of humour.
    Aah, kinda guessed you were razzing me for double-posting in the same post. Comes from being on an effing Curve for a couple days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 04:45 PM
    I recently stopped using my Seidio case. My Curve is all scratched up from the case. I think I might have been better off not ever using one. I do have a screen protector though...that's a must!!!

04-01-09 04:52 PM
    I have, over the past year, become more and more convinced that cases are a big waste of money. If you need an OtterBox, fine. Stick your phone in it and drive your hummer over it.

However, for the average user who can afford to blow a few hundred bucks on a phone, it's cheezy to take a beautiful thing and then slap something on it so you can't see what it is. (of course this excludes the skin products like IS or BSE, of which I am a big fan)

Slap on a screen protector of your choice, stick it in your pocket, purse, or holster, and when you beat the case beyond recognition or personal/hygenic comfort, buy yourself a Torx driver and a new bezel/housing/rail/whatever with the money you saved from not buying an expensive case. Then sit down at your table with a can of compressed air, a can of beer, and said Torx driver, and go nuts! It's fun!

Or go to your local mall and find the kiosk with the cheapest case for the most expensive phone, and look like you're in high school.

(Before anyone gets too offended, these are, of course, my personal opinions and should be read as such. Do whatever the crap you want to with your phone(s))

Whew, I'm done.
    -eric

04-01-09 05:11 PM
    i just use a belt clip lol!!!
    04-02-09 01:07 PM
    no if u drop it or break it just get a new one
    04-02-09 04:25 PM
    I use the case that came with my Curve 8310. It's kind of a pain sliding it in and out, but I like how it keeps my phone and screen protected, puts the phone in standby mode, and still keeps the LED indicator visible for when I have a message.
    04-02-09 06:00 PM
    I created my own case.
    04-03-09 08:02 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD