I have a Perl Flip 8230. I want to buy a workout case for this phone.

I want to buy an armband case (Bicep/Tricep, presumably, but a Brachioradialis [below elbow] or Extensor carpi radialis [wrist]) case would be OK. Even an around the waist, with its own "belt" would be less-than-desirable but still acceptable. This is for listening to music while working out, so some kind of sweat resistance would be nice.

Also, a way of plugging in the phone to headphones, sans Bluetooth, without the zipper undoing itself would be a VERY nice feature. In the alternative, how about a set of Bluetooth headphones but not the kind that clips onto your ears; I mean the old-fashion, standard, over-top-of-your-head, stereo headphones.

Suggestions?

Thanks much.
    08-27-10 05:16 PM
    I keep my flip in this Clip Case Sideways | Nite Ize it isn't exactly what you want, but you could run a strap through the clip and then attach it to whatever body part you want. The headphone jack is reasonably accessible, or you could trim a notch into the flap if you wanted a really tight fit. It obviously isn't waterproof, but it is definitely sweatproof. Might be what you need, and it doesn't cost a lot (I think i got mine for $15 or so)
    08-27-10 05:58 PM
    Thanks, Tiassa. I'll check out the link.

Anybody else have more thoughts?
    08-28-10 01:01 AM
    Tiassa:

Checked it out. Nice looking case, but not even close to what I'm looking for.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

I repeat: Anybody else have more thoughts?
    08-28-10 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD