Hey guys,

I'm looking for a slim case, something along the lines of the Seidio Innocase in terms of looks and function.

I was about to order this particular one this morning but after some reading, people are saying it ends up scratching the bezel.

Is there a case that doesn't do such a thing?

Much thanks.
    05-14-11 12:22 PM
    Try the AGF Endo. If you are really paranoid about scratchs, try the zagg, or wrapsol, full body skin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 01:06 PM
    I'm using the AGF GRT. Both the GRT and Endo are great - the top/bottom pieces attach to each other, so won't scratch - or spread your slider. A tad bulky though. FYI - the GRT really protects. My torch took a tumble down a full flight of concrete stairs this morning with NO I'll effects.

05-14-11 01:56 PM
    What are the differences between the seidio active and surface cases? They say the ACTIVE has an inner gel cushion for the phone?
    05-14-11 02:12 PM
    What are the differences between the seidio active and surface cases? They say the ACTIVE has an inner gel cushion for the phone?
    Thayt sounds like a difference to me...

Try seareching the threads, there are tons of threads out there already about cases...

05-14-11 02:20 PM
    I posted some reviews on the active and innocase cases. The active has the soft rubberlike silicone on the inside. Both work well. The active is a thicker case. Input photos in my reviews.
    05-29-11 10:17 PM
    05-29-11 10:19 PM
    If you need to get light scratches off your phone you could use something like "meguiars scratch x" to remove them, which can be obtained from Target or Walmart. It's designed for polishing cars but I have used it on my android, ipod, and 9780. Just apply a small amount to a microfiber cloth and rub the scratch on your phone.

06-03-11 03:46 PM
    An otterbox commuter is great because it has a rubber 1st layer and a plastic outer layer. The rubber keeps it from scratching and the plastic keeps it from hard falls and makes it super easy to slide in your pocket.

06-04-11 12:16 AM
    An otterbox commuter is great because it has a rubber 1st layer and a plastic outer layer. The rubber keeps it from scratching and the plastic keeps it from hard falls and makes it super easy to slide in your pocket.

I can attest that it will protect your BB when someone gets mad at you and throws your BB at a wall, missing you by a foot or so.
    06-06-11 10:58 AM
    haha i wouldnt trust my commuter with that throw but i would def trust my defender with it, lol
    06-09-11 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD