Hello. I tried to put two different cases on my torch (not oem) the top piece wouldn't stay on but the bottom would. The top kept popping off. One was from some cheap cell case booth the other was from ebay. Is it just the caes? Anyone else encounter this problem? Or is it my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 02:38 PM
    It's the cases you are buying. Choose something from a reputable vendor such as
    Case-Mate, Case-Logic, Seidio, etc...
    12-02-10 02:57 PM
    It's the cases you are buying. Choose something from a reputable vendor such as
    Case-Mate, Case-Logic, Seidio, etc...
    +1 on quality cases. I prefer Seidio myself for my lifestyle but have used Case-Mate in the past as well. all the vendors mentioned above are VERY expensive compared to the knock offs on e-bay and elsewhere, but there is a reason....they fit like a glove.
    12-03-10 07:18 AM
    Price does not matter in this case. I've seen posts on here from every case maker out there and it seems they all have the top popping off issue.

I'm sure someone using a case will flame me for this, but it's what I've read on these forums. I will not dig through pages of posts to find the exact posts of people having problems with the top piece of a case just to prove my point.

I personally don't use one just posting what I've read about on here. From what I have read the otterbox case is the worst for the top popping off.
    12-03-10 07:23 AM
    The top part of my otterbox case hasnt ever popped off unless I dropped it, which I've done 3 times now. All 3 the case popped off, but saved the phone. Is yours popping off while just sitting on your desk?
    12-03-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD