I had a cute, red leather case for my curve where the phone slipped in vertically and there was a strap on it to make it easy to attach to my purse. I liked it, but, right now it's gone MIA and it really wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

I remember when I had a Palm that Dooney Bourke and Coach made PDA cases for those models. I did some searching and they don't really have much in that line that will work for a BB.

Has anyone found a cute - stylish case for a Curve? Ideally, I'd love something with a small strap that has a pocket or section where I could slip my ID and a credit card. I've seen the black leather case/wallets but, the black does nothing for me and they look chunky.

If anyone has seen anything like this or has an ideas on a place to find a stylish case, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!
    01-09-09 09:48 AM
    I had a cute, red leather case for my curve where the phone slipped in vertically and there was a strap on it to make it easy to attach to my purse. I liked it, but, right now it's gone MIA and it really wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

I remember when I had a Palm that Dooney Bourke and Coach made PDA cases for those models. I did some searching and they don't really have much in that line that will work for a BB.

Has anyone found a cute - stylish case for a Curve? Ideally, I'd love something with a small strap that has a pocket or section where I could slip my ID and a credit card. I've seen the black leather case/wallets but, the black does nothing for me and they look chunky.

If anyone has seen anything like this or has an ideas on a place to find a stylish case, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!
    I use one of the many wristlets made by Coach. I have one that holds my phone (I also use a silicon case) and there is also room for credit cards and cash.
    01-09-09 10:02 AM
    You know I've thought about doing that. I have a navy blue one. I was hoping to find something smaller, but, in a pinch that would work.
    01-09-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD