Could anyone recommend a case that I could you to keep the dust out of the screen while being in my pocket? I know of OtterBoxes but they're kind of bulky. I prefer the look of the Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case but it doesn't look like it covers the gap in the screen. Would an OtterBox be my only option...? Apologies for bringing this up again. I just wanted an opinion and to keep the phone for awhile, at least until I upgrade next year

Thanks
    09-02-09 02:36 PM
    you can check out Seidio cases. Epik Cases and iSkins, they are all pretty sweet.
    09-02-09 02:38 PM
    Do they cover the gap in between the screen and the edge of the phone though? Thats is my primary concern. I'm pretty good about keeping it out of water and such.
    09-02-09 02:40 PM
    09-02-09 02:46 PM
    Nice. Thank you for all of that. I'm definately liking the iSkin Thanks for the quick help!
    09-02-09 02:50 PM
    Never a problem, that what we are here for anyways. Got to share the knowledge
    09-02-09 02:51 PM
    After gonig through all of the cases, even the Defender series of Otterbox I realized that the bottom of the screen, the gap between the buttons and the screen would still be exposed. So there really isn't anything that I could do to cover it anyway. I think I'll just get some sort of skin for it or an iSkin. She also said that as long as there isn't any damage done by me to the device then any dust under the screen should fall under warranty. I'm only going to have the phone for a year anyway. Thanks again for your suggestions
    09-03-09 08:09 AM
    Can only a mod close a thread?
    09-08-09 08:38 AM
    siedo innacase 360,works great...
    09-08-09 09:06 AM
    I just got the bodyglove 2 piece soft hard case for my storm and I love it. It is bulky but it makes you feel like your phone is well protected. I also added a protective film on the screen which looks great as well. The only dislike is the clip is too small to be useful. Picked it up off Ebay for a great deal.
    09-08-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD