Hey everyone,

I just purchased my Tour yesterday, and so far am loving it! One thing I want to know, what do you guys recommend for a case?

Currently I am using the leather holster clipped to my belt that came with the phone, but I want to have the option of not carrying it on my belt at times. Do I get a hard case? Soft "skin-like" case? Which brand? I want something that won't make it too bulky but will offer some basic protection for if the phone was dropped/getting dust in the crevices and under the screen.

What are your recommendations? It would be nice for some users that have a case currently can chime in to tell me what they like/don't like about theirs.

Let me know, thanks.
    08-03-09 05:10 PM
    anyone????
    08-03-09 05:33 PM
    I think someone is trying to tell you to use the search tool under help above there have been a lot of case questions and answers on the 9630 forum
    08-03-09 05:40 PM
    Ah, whatever.

I guess my question originally was to gain some perspective on users that already have some of these cases.

But if we want to go that route, you can delete this thread.
    08-03-09 05:44 PM
    I'll take my toys home with me too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 05:52 PM
    The revised Otterbox Defender.
    08-03-09 05:55 PM
    Incipio Feather for a hard thin skin
    For awesome protection and looks, look at Incipio's Silicrylic
    08-03-09 06:45 PM
    I have otterbox and it does add bulk but I don't mind it I use my phone a lot so I need the extra protection I might change later depending on what else comes out not a fan of just silicone though

08-03-09 07:06 PM
    otterbox defender!
    08-03-09 07:46 PM
    I went to Verizon and got the hard clear plastic case it was $19.99 and I love it.

08-03-09 08:51 PM
    I'm using the verizon silicon case right now (don't like it). Waiting for the Sedio Innocase II heard a lot of good things and looks good. I really don't want to add too much bulk or I'd get the otterbox.
    08-03-09 09:01 PM
    For my 8830, I had the Seidio Innocase and holster, which is outstanding. Since they are not available for the Tour yet, I just got the Otterbox defender. It has excellent reviews and it's a great company.

I would also recommend getting the PhantomSkinz screen protector.

I heard the Seidio 360 is good too, but not yet available.

Either way, they are both great companies.
    08-03-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD