Does anyjauan know of a vertical belt pouch that has enough room for a Storm with a Case Mate Smart Skin?
    http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

Some of these skins work great for protection, but there is no place to put your phone.
    06-23-09 11:22 AM
    You can use the Seidio holster for cased storm, it will fit but it is not the best combo.

I use this for work with the case mate
    Best Buy Mobile: Cell Phone Accessories: Roots Leather Vertical Blackberry Case (RPDA4) | Best Buy Canada Web Store

Now this is available in Best Buy Canada, but maybe you can order it from them.
    06-23-09 11:35 AM
    It doesn't appear Best Buy Canada will ship to the states.

Does your storm fit in this case easily?
    06-23-09 01:45 PM
    It doesn't appear Best Buy Canada will ship to the states.

Does your storm fit in this case easily?

It does, I when I was looking at them I tried a few at the store. Some were tighter than others but but they accept my case mate covered storm. Plus this case also has the sleeper magnet.

I think the case it self is made for BB such as the 87XX series or any other with the thumb wheel. Perhaps that might help your search, those cases made for those BB are bigger in general.
    06-23-09 02:38 PM
    This case works with the Incipio skin/protector

Premium Executive Black Horizontal Side Omega Leather Case Pouch (With Spring Belt Clip) for LG Voyager VX-10000, ENV VX9900, Rumor, Scoop / Motorola i425, i265, i275 / Blackberry 7100, 7100i

Amazon.com: Premium Executive Black Horizontal Side Omega Leather Case Pouch (With Spring Belt Clip) for LG Voyager VX-10000, ENV VX9900, Rumor, Scoop / Motorola i425, i265, i275 / Blackberry 7100, 7100i [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service
    06-23-09 03:02 PM
    I use to have a voyager, It's now my son's. Maybe he has a case I can try.
    Thanks

I would think that the makers of these skins would make a case for them.
    06-23-09 03:05 PM
    Buy an OEM holster for the BOLD. Fits like a glove for the Storm with case. And it is cheap, too.
    06-23-09 03:31 PM
    I have a couple of vertical cases for my storm.
    I stuffed one full of cardboard to stretch it out.
    Works so far but I don't know if the leather will shrink back.

This case needs to have the phone put in upside down for the sleep magnet to make it work.

Still think the makers of the cases should have one for storms with skins.
    06-24-09 09:15 AM
    Does the Bold case have the magnet for the sleep mode in the proper place?
    06-25-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD