I've been using a screen protector + OEM rubber case for my Bold. What annoys me about this setup is that the rubber is tough to pull in and out of jeans. Often times, the rubber catches so well in the pocket it partially comes out.

I'm looking for a case that offers good protection but little bulk and is easy to slide out of a pocket.

Under shopcrackberry.com, the Seidio cases look great, but they also look very similar to the OEM rubber cases and are advertised as providing great grip.

Anyone know of a good option?
    02-04-09 10:59 PM
    I hear really good things about the Seido Innocase, but have never used it myself.
    02-04-09 11:00 PM
    If you're looking for an actual case, I'd recommend the OEM horizontal folio case. It's the horizontal case without a belt clip and without the hole on the bottom. I slip it in and out of my pocket all the time. It works great, and it keeps the screen and trackball completely protected behind the leather.

Some pictures of it here. With and without the lanyard: OEM Blackberry Bold Brown Leather Folio Pouch (I don't use the lanyard)
    02-04-09 11:10 PM
    Take a look at the Sena Ultra Slim pouch...
    02-04-09 11:18 PM
    I've been using a screen protector + OEM rubber case for my Bold. What annoys me about this setup is that the rubber is tough to pull in and out of jeans. Often times, the rubber catches so well in the pocket it partially comes out.

I'm looking for a case that offers good protection but little bulk and is easy to slide out of a pocket.

Under shopcrackberry.com, the Seidio cases look great, but they also look very similar to the OEM rubber cases and are advertised as providing great grip.

Anyone know of a good option?
    I have the Innocase II for the iphone and I can let you know that the material is completely different from the Bold OEM rubber crap
    02-04-09 11:21 PM
    Take a look at the Sena Ultra Slim pouch...
    That looks interesting/nice.. I'll either be getting that

or the crystal clear Seidio Innocase
    02-04-09 11:32 PM
    That looks interesting/nice.. I'll either be getting that

or the crystal clear Seidio Innocase
    I posted a 20% off coupon in this thread here.
    02-04-09 11:35 PM
    I hear really good things about the Seido Innocase, but have never used it myself.
    agreeed i have heard great things about the innocase.

i plan on getting one myself very soon.
    02-04-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD