Hi everybody,

I'm new to the blackberry and crackberry scene, just got mine a couple of days ago, and obviously the first thing that went through my mind was how to protect my baby lol. I see a lot of these plastic cases, leather pouches, and the one i was considering the most was this thing called invisible shield. ( www. invisibleshield .com ) I was considering this but also wondered wouldn't this make the keys stick or not function as well? So I was wondering what's considered to be the best and most practical?

Thanks
    03-19-08 11:29 PM
    Best Skins Ever Home Page

same as invisible shield, cheaper.

use that in tandem with a SPECK hard case, or a leather pouch, and you are golden!!!

the "skin" doesnt actually cover the keys, it has a piece for the front screen, one for the antenna cover, each side is covered, and the battery cover.

It fits very well, and covers 90% of the painted areas, only part not covered is the keyboard.
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 03-19-08 at 11:33 PM.
    03-19-08 11:30 PM
    none of the above!
    GO BARE

Lol just kidding!
    03-19-08 11:42 PM
    well i just got my new skin for my 8310 that they sell here on the site (the 9.99 one) and i like it alot. all you need is a screen protector and youre golden for like 15 bucks.
    03-19-08 11:44 PM
    I have a BSE, Clear plastic case, and keep it in my holster. I can't help it I need it to be immaculate
    03-19-08 11:44 PM
    Yesterday, I ordered the BB Skin case from this website in "magenta" $15.90. In addition, I have a leather clip-on as well.
    03-19-08 11:54 PM
    wow thanks, everybody,

i was looking at the best skins ever, and it said stuff about the black paint when removing it, has anyone experienced such problems?
    03-20-08 12:10 AM
    I have the best skins and love it. I removed it once after a couple of months and had no problems. I didn't like how naked my bb was so I bought another one and put it back on. It has been dressed ever since.
    Ps-welcome to cb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 12:14 AM
    I've had the BSE on my old pearl and I never experienced anything with black paint when removing it.

I'd highly recommend this product for the same reasons cjcarbone & raemax08 mentioned.
    03-20-08 12:19 AM
    I have a skin and sometime use the Speck see thru case. I love it!!
    03-20-08 12:22 AM
    Skin and case. They is no other way.
    03-20-08 12:34 AM
    I got an otterbox for my curve, my bb is pretty much ready to go to war with that on.
    03-20-08 01:02 AM
    Love my BSE skin as well....Stays beautiful and scratch-free!
    03-20-08 01:44 AM
    Same here bse and a skin case. Never without either one.

03-20-08 01:52 AM
    Skin (pink)! Its always on

03-20-08 02:29 AM
    I just got my case in the mail today -> Case-Mate Signature Case-Holster COMBO for BlackBerry 8300 Series - ShopCrackBerry

So far... I am happy with it. I read some reviews that were kind of disturbing, but cannot tell how they treated the case (not that they treated it bad).

I have gotten out of my car and had a clip break on me before... Is upsetting.

I don't think the case it to big.. I also have a walmart protector on the screen made by "fellowes wrightright."

I have also seen a few bad reviews about this cover, I like it so far...Again we'll see.

msblueline
    03-20-08 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD