Just wondering what you all use. I have the OEM case and another case for the blackberry, which I have tried and use regularly.

I recently bought a skin because it looks good, feels good and protects it. The only thing is you can't put it in the case which is a bummer..

Just hoping for some people to chime in ....
    03-28-08 05:10 PM
    I can use both at the same time. I have the BB OEM holster and am able to use it with the OEM skin on the Curve. However, I like my Curve better naked so I don't use the skin very often. LOL
    03-28-08 05:17 PM
    Holster during the work week. Skinned if it is going in my pocket
    03-28-08 05:19 PM
    i have had cases for mine i had a clear one from speck but it makes the phone feel way to cheap and atracks dust!!!!!!! i have had a skin and keep going back to it so now im sticking with it and just got my seidio holster which the curve with the skin on fits in it and i think these two products work best togeather
    03-28-08 05:20 PM
    I use the OEM case always just because I can clip it to my seatbelt when I'm driving

Gotta love the easy access

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 05:25 PM
    Interesting so far, curious to hear more.. Wondering are there any skins that work on the 8830 with either the OEM case or something else.

Seems like a good concept, can't believe no manufacture has not jumped on it. Then you have the best of both worlds.
    03-28-08 05:27 PM
    atracks dust!!!!!!!
    The skins attract dust too!
    03-28-08 05:29 PM
    I use bestskinever.com in pocket all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 05:48 PM
    I use both at the same time along with a screen protector.
    I get my skins from decalgirl. I purchased the screen protector and Seidio Crystal Case from the CB store.
    I place it in my pocket, I have learned from dropping all my previous PDA's from a clip/holster.
    03-28-08 05:57 PM
    I use and OEM blackberry skin but I think I'm going to buy an invisibleshield.
    03-28-08 05:59 PM
    There is one holster - the Seidio Skinned Holster for BlackBerry 8830 - that allows you to holster the device while it is in the skin. It's available at the Crackberry accessory store for $29.95. I have wanted to try this one out for a while now, but I haven't bought it yet. For now I use the OEM holster. The only thing is I'm not sure if the Seidio holster/skin combo contains a magnet for changing profiles as the OEM case does. Does anyone have any idea?

Hope this helps some.. Good luck with your decision!
    03-28-08 06:13 PM
    ordered a skin..hopefully it is as good as it looks
    03-28-08 08:36 PM
    I go with a skin when I'm home. I rock the full body case when I'm away from home.
    03-28-08 08:45 PM
    i just got in the mail my seidio hybrid case and i am loving it, showcase the nice red berry but got the nice grib in the back so i dont drop it.

and the optional clip holds it with the case on, i forgot to order that so i will be doing so soon!
    03-28-08 08:50 PM
    Lovin' the Otterbox for the 8830WE - bit bulky, but indestructible and fits the hand nicely. Rain/sweat/dust/gravity protected.
    03-30-08 05:35 PM
    naked is better i had the skin but then it wouldnt fit properly in my holster so i stripped it down
    03-31-08 02:42 AM
    I have a Seidio holster while at home and an otter box for work. So far that combo is working well for me.
    03-31-08 04:27 AM
    i just got in the mail my seidio hybrid case and i am loving it, showcase the nice red berry but got the nice grib in the back so i dont drop it.

and the optional clip holds it with the case on, i forgot to order that so i will be doing so soon!
    already broke the seidio hybrid, will be calling crackberry tomorrow to see what they can do considering it was on my device for 2 days
    04-01-08 08:06 PM
    I use the holster most of the time, skin or pouch may be 10% of the time.
    04-01-08 08:08 PM
    I use the OEM skin with the Seidio case. The case will hold a naked BB as well as a skinned BB.
    04-02-08 12:12 AM
    I use an OEM skin with the holster i bought for my 8700c, its a perfect fit.
    04-02-08 12:23 AM
    I Don't Know What Skins Everyone Here Has But The Blackberry One For Sure Doesn't Attract Dust Dirt Or Anything Else Its Always Clean!!
    04-02-08 01:31 PM
    I agree with brettburk. I love the OtterBox case too! It offers maximum protection with 3 layers. I know it makes it a bit chubby, but I don't know how many times I have dropped it and it still works fine! The case really keeps out the dirt and scratches too. I used to fear my Blackberry being clawed up by my (manicured) nails, but the OtterBox has a screen and keypad protector. Too bad it's only water resistant and not water proof though. But I live in California, so that doesn't matter too much for me.

I got my case from Semsons & Co. Inc. Just read from their blog that they are offering free shipping on the OtterBox cases. You can see for yourself: semsons.blogspot.com. Their prices are already cheap, and without the shipping cost, that's like a steal!
    04-02-08 01:42 PM
    The only thing is I'm not sure if the Seidio holster/skin combo contains a magnet for changing profiles as the OEM case does. Does anyone have any idea?
    I have that holster, it does have the magnet.

Jason
    04-02-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD