I have been trying to determine if a case exists that will fit on my Tour if I get the extended Seidio battery. I currently just have a silicon skin that fits nicely and protects my new toy, but I really want the extended battery power.

So, I ask for the collective wisdom of you crackberry addicts - do cases/skins exist that will fit around the extended battery door of the seidio battery? I am especially interested in anyone that has one and a picture of it.

Thanks,
    -frank
    09-29-09 09:22 AM
    I have been trying to determine if a case exists that will fit on my Tour if I get the extended Seidio battery. I currently just have a silicon skin that fits nicely and protects my new toy, but I really want the extended battery power.

So, I ask for the collective wisdom of you crackberry addicts - do cases/skins exist that will fit around the extended battery door of the seidio battery? I am especially interested in anyone that has one and a picture of it.

Thanks,
    -frank
    Seidio just told us yesterday the cases are out now for the extended battery.

the innocase one starts shipping on 10/5

the innocase 360 is coming soon and is taking pre orders.

you can find them on Seidioonline.com
    09-29-09 09:24 AM
    Sweet, I see them. Thanks very much!

-frank
    09-29-09 09:29 AM
    If you go into the "combo deals" section they have the 360 extended case and holster combo avail for pre order and it states shipping will begin 10/5
    09-29-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD