Just upgraded to the tour and don't really know what's available out there-accessory wise. Looking for a nice case and a screen protector. Thanks in advance!
    08-05-09 10:15 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Probably will see some stuff come up soon, Tour seems to be catching on.
    08-05-09 10:25 PM
    Go to Verizon and get the Privacy Protector for the Tour. Some people have complained about it but after reading the reviews I decided to buy one for $7. It goes on easy as can be and stays on without the "orange peel" effect that i had with a generic screen protector. I LOVE having it on the phone and how the screen looks from the side when youre using it. The screen really looks completely black from anyone elses point of view, which has gotten alot of questions from friends anf coworkers who now have gone out and bought the same product for their phones as well because they liked it so much.
    08-05-09 10:29 PM
    Invisible shield... amazon.com would be cheapest for you. Best screen protector hands down. Though BSE comes pretty close.
    08-05-09 10:30 PM
    i've left the screen protector on that came from the factory. so far so good, and it's holding up. i'd suggest that anyone exchanging their tour for a new one, or new users..to keep theirs on until they can find a replacement. or if you're like me, keep it on.
    08-05-09 10:31 PM
    Phantom Skinz and pair it to an incipio case. I probably will end up just using the skin on the screen, keys, and top front plate paired to the feather or silicrylic
    08-05-09 10:33 PM
    Personally, I like OtterBox.

If you're looking for a case and want to really protect your investment, check out my thread... http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/my...review-275766/

But if you're looking for a skin-type case and screen protector, then I'd still go with the OtterBox but their Impact series which comes with a cover. It'll offer more protection than a regular silicon skin but not as much as the OtterBox Defender. And then with that you can also just get the PhantomSkinz screen protector package to save the screen. probably cost you like $25.00 - $30.00 all together but well worth the investment.
    08-05-09 10:35 PM
    Phantom Skinz is a very good full body skin that covers most of the phone. You should search this forum for it to read up on it since there are alot of threads regarding it. There was a 33% off code for it on their website and every order comes with 2 full kits! For my phone, I just installed the front skins of my PS kit and will buy the Incipio Feather case since it seems to have a really sleek look to it.
    08-05-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD