I have the Seidio Rubberized hard case for my 8330. I was thinking about getting a screen protector for it also since the case does not cover the screen.

The seidio case is a pretty nice perfect fit, perfect to the point where I think a screen protector may make the case not stay on properly.

Anyone has cases with screen protectors?

Thank for any feedback
    08-07-08 12:36 PM
    i've read a lot of users here have a screen protector and the seido hard case. one thing though, you can't use a full body protector and the hard case as it will not snap on properly. however if you just have the screen protector, you should be fine. a lot of people either go with ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page for their screen protector. it should fit and stay on properly.
    08-07-08 01:50 PM
    I highly recommend Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Nice value, durable, great fit, perfect installation! (no bubbles or blemishes... it even conceals old blemishes on your screen!)
    08-07-08 01:58 PM
    I love my Invisible Sheild screen protector. You can't even see it. It has a lifetime warrenty, is super easy to install, and stops that "oily screen" syndrome. When it does get dirty I just rub it with a wet finger and it goes crystal clear again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 02:30 PM
    I might want to look into a screen protector. Two things that bother me are scratches on my screen and those oily marks from your fingers. Right now I just use the BlackBerry leather pouch it came with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 04:10 PM
    Thought it would help to post screens not to get as well. The Verizon privary screen that is sold at the Verizon stores often displays vertical bars that I presume are from the polarization that the screen uses to attain "privacy." If those bars bother you (as they do me) don't get it!
    08-14-08 09:59 AM
    I have the privacy screen from VZW. It does dim the screen a little and I do see the bars at times.

I too am looking at a different screen protector, perhaps the BSE?

This looks the coolest, though GoldenShellback
    08-14-08 02:27 PM
    however if you just have the screen protector, you should be fine.Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page for their screen protector. it should fit and stay on properly.
    Just wanted to let the OP know that I have only the BSE screen protector on my 8330 Curve and my Seidio Rubberized Hard Case will not stay on for anything. It'll snap together, but after a while it always works itself back off and unsnaps itself. At first, I was hoping it was the case, but the Crackberry Shop was kind enough to send me a replacement... however, it's acting the same way as the first case.

At this point, since I work at a manufacturing facility that deals in acrylic bonding on the production floor, I'm thinking about just bonding my case together at the seams. It's either that for me, or return this case, as well.

CC
    08-14-08 03:26 PM
    I have a BSE screen protector and a Seidio super slim hybrid case and they work well together, at least for me.
    08-30-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD