I am in a field where I work with my hands and my phone has the potential to get bumped a lot. I also like to have my phone in my pocket because I wear a tool belt any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:21 AM
    try looking at the otterbox deffender case.. it offers alot of protection from these types of instences ..
    05-18-09 09:30 AM
    I am in a field where I work with my hands and my phone has the potential to get bumped a lot. I also like to have my phone in my pocket because I wear a tool belt any suggestions?

as all ready mentioned the otterbox is pretty fly; I had one of the clear plastic hard cases and I also used one of the rubber cases as well, if you go to you're vzw store they should have them you can also add that to the bill which is nice I picked one up for about $35 w/my corporate discount (I think $50 full retail), and it works great, not bulky, fully functional and it comes with a holster, but it has a plastic underlayer for a hardbody which has a built-in screen & button protector which does not hinder your ability to use the screen in the slightest and it's all wrapped in a rubber case to seal up where the hard body comes together, so it fully protects your phone from any accidental spillage and is easy to clean if you do spill or drop in water. Extremely Satisfied!
    Last edited by OniZubera; 05-18-09 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I sound retarded
    05-18-09 06:33 PM
    Otterbox defender is the base case I can think off, that fit you situation.
    05-18-09 07:01 PM
    Agree. The Otterbox works fantastic. I had the original(one that had some problems using the touch keyboard) and received the improved case that addressed that issue. Protects very well. Rugged.

05-18-09 07:11 PM
    Otterbox

05-18-09 07:29 PM
    Definitely go otterbox! I sometimes work in the field and my storm wouldn't last without the otterbox...
    Y

05-18-09 07:59 PM
    I purchased otterbox and even got the replacement case with the design change. I still think it doesn't react very well with the touch screen. I took out the plastic cover because I chose to use my own screen protector. Still too big for my taste. Used once and now collecting dust.
    05-18-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD