I haven't been able to find a case I actually want to use yet (at least that I like more than the OEM sleeve).

Does anyone make a case like the DLO Action jackets (for iPods). These are neoprene or silicone with a screen protector. I like these 'cuz they're slim, offer some protection from bumps, and cover the display screen.

Most (all?) of the silicone skins I've seen for the 83xx don't cover anything on the front. THey give me the impression they would just pop off once in a while.

anyone... anyone...

thanks.
    07-29-08 10:16 AM
    I'd get the innocase from Seidio and a Best Skins Ever (BSE) for the screen.
    07-29-08 12:13 PM
    good recommendation. thanks.

It's interesting there aren't more cases that cover the screen.
    07-29-08 02:46 PM
    I just got to mess around with a Seidio Innocase -- very impressive.
    That's definitely a step, or two, above any of the skins out there.

Now to check out the screen protectors.
    08-01-08 09:00 AM
    I have a Seidio super slim hybrid case for the body and a BSE for my screen and I love both!
    08-30-08 09:04 PM
    i use an otterbox, it protects everything incuding keyboard, keep it in the holster and everythings covered. Its a bit bulky though...
    09-03-08 02:38 PM
    I got the Seidio innocase, spring holster, and a screen protector. It's a great combo. The case isn't bulky, and the screen is now protected all the time. I put the holster on my belt occasionally, but I also think of it as a hard cover that totally protects the screen and keys when the Curve gets stuffed into bag pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD