Hi All
    I've got my BB8900 - yippeeee

I want to get a nice case for it - can anyone out there recommend a good case.

I'm looking for something thats going to cover the front as well. I like the look of some of the Skins but these dont really appear to give any protection to the front.

Thanks in advance

Julian
    12-08-09 08:52 AM
    I love seidio innocases......
    I don't use the 360 but check it out....
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    even covers your keyboard.
    12-08-09 08:56 AM
    Give us more of a hint what you'd like. For example with me:
    * I worry about the cases that don't cover the front of the phone, and having they trackball fill with lint.
    * I also like cases that make use of the blackberry's auto off feature.
    * I don't like to wear anything on a belt... reminds me of fanny packs in 80's.

So that really just leaves the pocket-pouches. Beyza makes really nice ones, but they are expensive. I had one for 9 months and loved. Has a cut out for LED blinker, and side cut out for headphone jack. Beyzacases.com. You can often find 20% off coupons if you google around.

I recently lost my beyza case, and I am not feeling like spending another $40 (shipped), but I am having trouble finding another decent pocket pouch. smartphone experts make a nice one, for about 35% cheaper than beyza, but they don't list an 8900 model. let us know what you go with.

~S
    12-08-09 09:42 AM
    Im a huge fan of my case by speck. I had one on me 8320 and it served its purpose. I have a speck case on my 8900 and i really like the fact that the case covers the screen.
    12-08-09 10:54 AM
    Hi
    I like the skins, but I also like the Leather cases.

Will the Skins work a Leather Case???

For example, if I put a Skin on my 8900, would it then fit into a Horiztonal Leather Pouch for example.

Cheers
    Julian
    12-08-09 11:45 AM
    I use a skin and leather case. I am talking about the sticker style skin though (like from bestskinsever.com). The seido skinds would not fit in case I dont think.

~S
    12-08-09 12:19 PM
    ive had an otterbox commuter series on my phone since day one, and when i remove the case, my phone is still in out the box condition... i sell phones and phone accessories, and ive used my phone plenty of times to demonstrate the durability of an otterbox, ive dropped it 5 feet, thrown it, passed it across the store to another employee, ive put through the ringer... granted my green button won't light up, but nevertheless, best case ive ever had
    12-08-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD