I did a seach for "case" and "8320 case" but nothing popped out as being what I was looking for (numerous threads showed up with different titles so maybe "case" is buried deep within)

Anyway, just picked up my first BB (Curve 8320) this morning and I want to find a good case for it. I am not a big fan of the leather variety. I don't mind the silicone as long as it is not the really flimsy kind (like I bought on accident for my ipod) I saw the metal/hard shelled cases..some that offer screen protection (which I would like) but can't really discern the advantages of each.

I do like the hard cases where the keys are visible and accessible, so nothing that slides or flips down to cover the phone is my preference.

So if anyone as a particular model they can suggest (under $30) I would be most appreciative.

Thanks
    08-04-08 01:25 PM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-cases.htm

I would recommend getting a BestSkinsEver for your device!! And then any case you want... CB Store has some good ones!
    08-04-08 01:34 PM
    Also check out the brand-spankin'-new BlackBerry parts and accessories supplier BBEnriched!!

This store is currently adding a ton of new products... so be patient. But soon there will be accessories to go along with OEM parts

Use the exclusive promo code "B3rryPart$" to save money on your purchases ($3.50 off of a purchase of $15 or more!)
    08-04-08 01:41 PM
    I'm loving my navy blue seidio soft touch hard cover. The weight added is minimal and it gives the phone a more solid feel in my opinion. A great investment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 01:47 PM
    check this one out from Rocket Fish, Its tougher than most silicone cases and thicker too i got my from best buy hoping that i could get a clear case, cause i got tired of the silicone one that blackberry sells, and the rep recommended this one to me and i love it

Rocketfish™ - Case for BlackBerry 8800 Smartphones (2-Pack) - RF-WR323
    08-04-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD