I'm trying to find a new case for my Storm and would like your help/input.

I had a hard case that snaps together that I got off of ebay. When I had to do a battery pull, I think I broke every single one of my fingernails just trying to get that thing off. So, now I have a silicone skin on it ( which I hate)

Is there any hard cases out there that are easy to remove & preferably have a screen protector on it that covers the 4 buttons on the bottom so that nothing can get in between them & the screen?

I have a feeling that there is no such case that has all of these, but I guess I wouldn't really know unless I asked
    06-24-09 01:29 PM
    get the application quickpull. its free and it stimulates a battery pull. also takes like no memory from the phone..
    06-24-09 01:32 PM
    i use a silicone case (from VZW store for 10.99!). As for the screen protector, best bet is to go to the apple store and get a screen protector, then trim it down. The reason for this is that the iphone screen protector is way longer than the storm, so it should cover the buttons.

you don't need to remove the cause for batt pulls if you get quickpull v2 btw
    06-24-09 01:35 PM
    The Incipo Feather

I've always hated cases until I tried this one - durable, slim and light. Doesn't add any noticable size or weight. And, from what I've read on this site, EXCELLENT customer service.
    06-24-09 01:39 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions so far

The last time I had to do a battery pull, my phone completely froze on me. Neither the touchpad nor the buttons worked. I think I'd rather a case that's easy to take off if something like this happens again.
    06-24-09 01:43 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions so far

The last time I had to do a battery pull, my phone completely froze on me. Neither the touchpad nor the buttons worked. I think I'd rather a case that's easy to take off if something like this happens again.
    Understandable. The Feather does come off pretty easily. Also, I've read on here (but don't quote me on it) the a few people have broken theirs trying to remove it and Incipio replaced it.
    06-24-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD