Hi guys!
    I'm thinking about souping up my Storm a bit, giving it an upgrade!

I'm a pocket guy, I like to pocket my storm.
    Currently I'm using something like this for my phone, but it's clear, and slips in my pocket easily, but it does feel a bit bulkier than it should.

I'm thinking about upgrading to the Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case but I had a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to.
    Is there a strong grip to it? I used to have this rubber glove for it, and it wold give me so many problems when getting into my pocket or trying to take it out. It would take the whole jean pocket along with it, haha.

This case looks perfect, hard case, wonderful colors to choose from, but I'm worried that it might have a type of grip on it that would **** me off.

So for any other users out there who have this, can you stick it in your pocket and give me some feedback? Like if it glides perfectly or not while you're sitting down. I wear tight jeans, so it'll need to come out with ease!

If you don't think this case is good for me, recommend me another one.
    05-14-09 12:30 AM
    Hi guys!
    I'm thinking about souping up my Storm a bit, giving it an upgrade!

I'm a pocket guy, I like to pocket my storm.
    Currently I'm using something like this for my phone, but it's clear, and slips in my pocket easily, but it does feel a bit bulkier than it should.

I'm thinking about upgrading to the Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case but I had a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to.
    Is there a strong grip to it? I used to have this rubber glove for it, and it wold give me so many problems when getting into my pocket or trying to take it out. It would take the whole jean pocket along with it, haha.

This case looks perfect, hard case, wonderful colors to choose from, but I'm worried that it might have a type of grip on it that would **** me off.

So for any other users out there who have this, can you stick it in your pocket and give me some feedback? Like if it glides perfectly or not while you're sitting down. I wear tight jeans, so it'll need to come out with ease!

If you don't think this case is good for me, recommend me another one.
    no its a rather slick grip, with slide into and out of a pocket pretty easily. I think you will like it.
    05-14-09 01:10 AM
    Seidio Innocase II.
    05-14-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD