hey I got one of those pouch cases from verizon. I have the snap on case already but I wanted something to protect it if it's in my pocket or just to clip on. It doesn't fit. Even with the skin case it still doesn't fit in the case. I'm posting here to ask if there's a bigger pouch type case that will still be able to hold my phone along with the snap on case or skin case. Thanks in advance.
    03-01-09 12:12 AM
    Anyone??? please
    03-01-09 04:16 AM
    Just find a universal pouch, VzW has some.
    03-01-09 04:41 AM
    Also, if the pouch has elastic on the sides, it just needs to stretch out a little. I kept my pouch from my previous smart phone (Motorola Q) and it was worn in...so when I put my Storm in with the "rubber" cover on it does fit...snugly... but it does fit. I expect it will stretch a little more with use...
    03-01-09 05:13 AM
    hey I got one of those pouch cases from verizon. I have the snap on case already but I wanted something to protect it if it's in my pocket or just to clip on. It doesn't fit. Even with the skin case it still doesn't fit in the case. I'm posting here to ask if there's a bigger pouch type case that will still be able to hold my phone along with the snap on case or skin case. Thanks in advance.
    I use my old Curve holster and it works perfect!!

I bought the VZW Storm one and didn't like it. Was too tight.

Here's what I have, found on ebay for $11 and free shipping
    BlackBerry OEM Leather Holster Case For Curve 8310 8330 - eBay (item 120378352721 end time Mar-15-09 23:57:52 PDT)

It is OEM blackberry case with sleeper magnet and soft lambskin leather. It doesn't list the 9530, but trust me it fits perfect.
    03-01-09 06:55 AM
    03-01-09 07:36 AM
    What do you mean by doesn't fit? I bought a case from Verizon that came in a Verizon package but has the Blackberry logo on it. It is made for the Storm. Unlike the case that came with the Pearl, you can put the phone in facing either way to put the phone in standby.

Now the Storm sticks out a little but it it is supposed to so you can grab it. Otherwise, the phone fits perfectly in the case and in my pocket

Are we talking about the same case?
    03-01-09 10:04 AM
    i have the same case as you and it does fit. but i beleive he wants a case to hold it with the clear case on it still or with a silicone skin. my recommendation is go to the crackberry store look at the seidio surface innocase 2 i think and they have a clip holster designed to hold it while in the case

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    03-01-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD